BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple. see more...

Ashley S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the Body Shop Moisturizer. It is a little think so I add their serum to make it a little lighter.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Se ve muy interesante este producto y quisiera poder probarlos me llamo la atención sus ingredientes
Amanda S.
Dover, PA
Don't enjoy the scent. Product doesn't work that well, affordable but wish it would be moisturizing
Nancy M.
I cant go without moisture and the body shop moisture white shiso moisturising essence is great.
Katrina H.
Biggs, CA
Works so well on my face. I like how soft and clean it feels after using it. I would recommend.
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
This product is awesome!!!! Soooo insanely moisturizing and soothing. I definitely recommend.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD
I like the body shop Sasuma, shea butter, and anything that smells nice and contain vitamin e
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC
I was never into skin care... until recently. I have been trying so many different essences and toners and serums etc. I have to say I really like this essence. Its nice and its moisturizing, what more could I ask for? I am definitely looking forward to trying more skincare products from the body shop.
Maddy S.
Really like this product and would totally recommend. I would also repurchase this again.
Aretzy M.
It moisturising perfect
Is very smooth and good foy my skin type, the effect its perfect