BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple. see more...

VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
this is amazing I like leaves my skin so soft I will definitely recommend this to everyone to try it out. highly recommended
RACHEL W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love every product I've used from the Body Shop. This moisturizer especially works so nicely for all parts of the body.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is moisturizing and brightens skin tone. I am a first time user and I would buy again. It is gentle and works good
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
I've tried this essence/moisturizer after I apply my serum and it does a alright job of keeping my skin moisturized
Marin S.
Berkley, MI
Very nice and leaves my skin feeling so amazing! I use this on a daily basis and I love it so much! Very enjoyable.
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
Body Shop tends to offer products that cater to your skin. I enjoy everything I purchase and bless my skin with.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
This really does moisturize your skin wonderfully, it's decent priced and I will definitely purchase it again.
Luz H.
I love how moisturizing is cream of The Body Shop!! great for everyday use in winter or summer !!!!!!!!!!!
Sonia M.
Rockaway Park, NY
The Body Shop i love all fragances on cream, spray, body care, candles, all skin types, one of my favorite.
Jamie G.
Smells so good but not long lasting enough. Nice for a quick fix but has plenty of room for improvement.