BY THE BODY SHOP

A pleasant, non-sticky water lotion that absorbs easily into the skin, and leaving it soft, moisturised and supple. see more...

Matthew B.
Puyallup, WA
Smells super good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moist. This is my first time using this product ever. I like the si please clean look of this packaging. It definitely met my expectations with regards to moisturizing. I wou,d recommend this to all omg friends.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
The Body Shop has never let me down with great body creams and oils. I love the feeling of getting out of a fresh shower and having a great moisturizer with a little gentle touch!
Yadhira R.
Pretty good product overall for those whose skin is more on the dry side. I don't think I'll repurchase this for myself but my mom did enjoy this. It tended to leave my skin more glowing and I didn't really like it but it was good.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
I love the scent of this. I like to use this right after I've used the tea tree oil facial wash. I especially love how it's foam so you have better control of how much product you'd like to use.
Selma D.
I am in love with this moisturizer. All these other moisturizer makes my face more oily than it already is. But this one does not. It does come with a lot but I only use a drop of it. It comes in a big bottle. I would recommend this.
amy m.
it been its a long time since i have used it so it hard to write a reveiw on it i dont remember the price the package is ok what i can remember it was not really nice i i normal would buy it from walmart
N/0 N.
The body shop is a really great store to check out!! This product is really good I am a big fan of moisturizers before I put on my makeup and this is amazing!!
libby P.
Love this product smells amazing leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshing. Love the package and its just catches your eyes makes you want to buy
genesis d.
Yisel A.
It's a little heavy. I usually apply this right after the shower. It can leave your body a little sticky. But over all it's a great moisturizer!