BY THE BODY SHOP

A light serum with Shiso extract and Community Trade organic aloe that blends into the skin, leaving an invisible non-sticky protective film. Suitable for all skin types. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rebeka R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was lightweight and felt great on my skin. I really felt a brightening difference using this. The smell of the product was also very nice.
emma j.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont personally own this but, my friend does and she said she likes it. My friend said the sent was nice and it felt nice on her skin.
maritza R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner works great for my face and it never gets dry when I use this this toner prevents breakouts really good I like this alot
Jade V.
The body shop if one of those brand that never disappoints u its hard to find any disappointing product of this brand . This one is also a really nice product also not just whiting but its also good if u have dull skin or uneven skin tone n also its really light on skin , Must try product
Lynsey B.
Lurgan
This has changed my life. The serum isn't oily which I LOVE! I apply this before foundation and it makes the foundation look hydrating and dewy!! On it's own the product allows your skin to look dewy and hydrated on its own so that you don't need to apply foundation.
Fadekemi T.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this product two times, each time wanting to love it for what it claims to do but unfortunately there's an ingredient in it that starts to break me out almost immediately it comes in contact with my skin. It's a no for me
olivia n.
Litherland , Liverpool
Didn’t work entirely well on my skin, have a mild reaction but would recommend to others with less sensitive skin than mine, would prefer to pay less compared to this product and would tell my friends too
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand the purpose of this. I purchased the entire line and greatly disliked it. It didn't clear any blemishes and left my face feeling greasy.