BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Perfect and moisturize skin with a lightweight liquid foundation. Best for: Normal to dry skin What it is designed to do: Goes on smooth for light to medium coverage Sunscreens protect skin from UV rays, while a special silcone blend and light reflective particles provide a long-lasting dewy finish. Vitamin E and Community Trade marula oil and organic beeswax moisturize and condition skin.... see more...

• Does this stuff make your face look smooth or does it cak...2 Answers
  • Whats the coverage and finish of this foundation?3 Answers
jessica s.
Personally I don’t like this stuff as it’s a really sheer coverage and doesn’t dry down but I use it on my lazy days because it’s good for softening the skin. It comes off easy and gets really oily after like two hours and creases when you smile. It’s not the best but if you have dry skin it would be best for you
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
One of my favorite foundations if your looking for a sheer/medium coverage foundation. It's not full coverage, but it goes on smoothly and it's very lightweight. It wears well through the day and the price and amount of product is great. Highly recommend.
SHANNON G.
This is my go to foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation and is scentless, so it's perfect for sensitive skin. I've been using this for YEARS and tell all of my friends about it. They have great sales throughout the year and I stock up.
Jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
This foundation has been a miracle worker for me! I have combination skin and due to how oily my t-zone gets I've never tried anything that doesn't explicitly say matte in the name. By chance I tried this foundation and it has far exceeded my expectations. It makes my skin glow and provides a medium coverage that can easily be built up. I have blackheads on my nose and I'm always trying to make sure they're a least somewhat covered and not cakey looking and this foundation does a good job of not settling into the creases on my nose and further showcasing my blackheads. I also have huge pores on the center of my cheeks and I normally wear a Smashbox pore minimized but as of lately the primer has been unnecessary and my pores haven't been as noticeable. The foundation has an SPF of 15 built in but the foundation is still on the more liquid side and does not drag against your skin when you're applying it.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
I discovered Body Shop products as a teen and whenever i try a new product from their collection im never disappointed. I had been searching for a good light weight moisture foundation for a while and tried a bunch of names brands but was never crazy about any of them. This one is incredible and hands down best ive tried so far. Its very light and moisturizing while giving a nice coverage while not cakey. it also comes in a nice package which lets me control how much comes out without wasting any product. it gives me a great base to apply my blush and bronzer and lasts through out the day. i apply it in dots all over my face then rub it in with a fluffy bronzer brush which gives it an airbrushed look. also helps cover up the dark circles under my eyes really well. Body shop are also careful to use good ingredients without harming animals and feels more natural then other chemical filled ones which helps me cause i have sensitive skin and often break out from many brands. i love this product and recommend it to everyone searching for a good foundation
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this foundation because it’s natural and smells good. It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t feel sticky when on my skin. I also like how it has a dewy finish and how it fits my skin tone perfectly.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
I recently gave body shop products a try and the foundation was one of the makeup products I tried. If you're looking for a light natural look this is the foundation for you. The foundation feels more like a BB cream. It actually moisturizes your face which is one of the things it says it does. It's very light weight and light coverage. It's perfect for a natural look!
Ella B.
I really like this foundation and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It is much better than some of the others foundations I have used in the past. The only thing that it is a little too liquidity for my liking.
Alexandra P.
I bought this because I am an avid buyer of the body shop products but all in all I wasn't impressed. I have combination oily skin and this DID NOT last on my face for more than an hour or two without looking like a major shiny grease ball. Even with a powder on top, still looked bad. I will not purchase ever again.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
This foundation is amazing, and leaves a beautiful medium coverage on my skin. It gives me an amazing flawless look to my face, and I constantly get compliments on it. Highly recommended
Selena G.
San Diego, Ca
Whats the coverage and finish of this foundation?
Danielle B.
Emerson, NJ
Does this stuff make your face look smooth or does it cake on?