The Body Shop Minis Gift Set uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Buy on Amazon
noelle c.
Buffalo, NY
So I this as a gift from a family member. I will say I would not buy this product again. The reason being is that I can not take perfume smell of this product. It did okay with washing my body. The smell just was overwhelming and it smelled fake to me not natural.
Maite C.
Glendale, CA
This is just one of the best options to give as a present. I mean who doesn't love The Body Shop? My mom just loves when is her birthday and I get her different kinds of sets from there. Price is affordable And products are awesome
Carmen B.
These are really great as gifts for people that want to try the body shop for the first time or want to try one of the lines with out commiting to it on the long run or even as a travel set.
Molly M.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have psoriasis on my elbows and I have found that the body shop products help significantly with the flare ups. I was so happy to receive the gift set for my birthday this year. My arms have never felt this soft.
Laura W.
Got this set as a gift and really enjoyed it! It was a nice change from what I normally buy and the different smells were great. Plus they're great for traveling, perfect size to fit in a suitcase or purse!
Christine H.
This set is perfect! And the price is just right. I always buy for my mom, grandmas aunts, for Mother's Day, Christmas or even Valentine's Day. It is perfect to let someone know you are think about them.
Jacky Y.
North Brunswick, NJ
I bought the Body Shop Minis Gift Set for a friend for her birthday and she absolutely loved it. She's been using the products on a daily basis and said it made her skin super soft...I may even consider getting one for myself! Highly recommended!
Sarah B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I bought this gift set for my mother-in-law this past Christmas and she loved it. Said it made her skin feel moisturized and loved the smell - like she was bathing in brown sugar. I would definitely recommend as a gift!
Vanessa S.
Philadelphia, PA
These gift sets are great to give to that special someone. Everyone enjoys getting a great smelling product. They also are great to keep on hand for traveling. They fit perfect in overnight bags.
sydney e.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased the chocolate mini set, which had a body scrub in it. I loved the product itself, the beads aren't too rough on the skin. However would not pick this scent again.