BY THE BODY SHOP

Everybody's favorite and our bestseller. An easily absorbed daily moisturising cream that has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturising benefits of a cream. It helps protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and healthy-looking. see more...

The Body Shop Mini Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15 ml
  • "This mosturizer applies smoothly and absorbs very quickly. It's great to use before bedtime or during the winter when you get especially dry skin." in 43 reviews
  • "Does a really good job moisturizing my skin. I use it both day and night, no greasy feel" in 36 reviews
  • "i have just started using the moisturising cream a few days ago and i am really impressed. i use this moisturiser at night after cleansing and toning and i use a lighter moisturiser from the body shop for during the day. it’s perfect for dry skin" in 27 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin I use products with aloe vera, but most of them that I have used before, had contained alchohol, parfume and colorants. This one is pure gold because it is completely free from all the bad things lile the one that I have mantioned. It leaves my skin healthy and elastic and I just love it!:)" in 20 reviews
Marie olive S.
jersey city
When i 1st transfered here in the east coast it was winter and my face had a hard time adjusting. It was super super dry. No matter what i do. And i cant put any make up. Flaky is so obvious that i refrain from putting any make up. After researching, i found this. Together with the mist it save my skin. From dry to dewy skin. Will be forever grateful.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I use it everyday as a daily moisturizer and it's really nice! My skin tends to be super dry and this really helps keep it moisturized without being too sticky or making face look greasy. However, if your face is flaky or peeling then I would suggest using this with another moisturizer, and not just on its own.
Sonja A.
Maine
I’ve been using this as my daily moisturizer and really like it. A little bit goes a long way, so you do really get your moneys worth even though the bottle seems tiny. It sinks into my skin really quickly without feeling sticky or greasy after. It doesn’t break me out and my skin has looked more even since using this.
Rachel A.
This night cream is very moisturing and a little goes a long way so the price is good for what you get in a tub. It is very effective and hydrates your skin overnight and therefore it meet my expectations. I would recommend this product to others.
Caroline K.
Boston
4.5, love this as a nightly moisturizer because it is so creamy and effective at fighting dry skin. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t sit on top of the skin like a lot of other facial lotions tend to do. Great! My only complaint is the jar being so small I run out pretty quick
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I’m not sure how to feel about this product. It works for my skin. But after a while, it makes my skin feel dry. But it could be just me. I bought this product from Amazon. It was about $6 with shipping.
Gwendolyn J.
I just purchased this in a gift set on sale and I love it! My first time using it and I will repurchase. It's very gentle and I have oily skin but it didn't make my skin oily like I thought it would.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a nice lightweight morning moisturizer. It doesn't break me out, and it feels gentle and refreshing. Scent is a little perfumey, which I'm not thrilled about but also don't mind too much. Comes in a tub without spatula, so it's not as hygienic as it could be. I usually use it immediately after washing my face in the shower.
Carisa S.
With my skin type this moisturizer can easily leave my skin feeling oily but in the winter time this is the only lotion I can use. It is rich and has not smell which is great
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
It helps to keep my very dry skin hydrated for a while, however, the effects wears off and I feel the need to apply more. This product is very expensive and the amount is very little, however, I like the moisturizer for how it absorbs on my skin.
orla c.
The Body Shop Mini Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15 ml Does this product help with dry skin?