The Body Shop Mini Strawberry Puree Body Lotion 2.0 fl oz uploaded by MYWORLDOFPASSION ..The Body Shop Mini Strawberry Puree Body Lotion 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Alicia J.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This lightweight body lotion contains real strawberry seed oil. It hydrates dry skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. see more...

member-d5b8cc755
Hyderabad
The body shop is known for its natural organic stuff and the strawberry one is the best seller of body shop it smell so good that no one can dislike it it refresh you and your body as well as moisturise your body it is soft n supple on skin your skin will feel hydrated with this moisturiser and eventually you will get addicted to the smell its that good love this product
Sarah W.
Good lotion! It smelt very nice and left my hands feeling soft and smooth. It smelt as I expected, like the fragrance on the bottle. I felt the price was a little high but the lotion did the job. The only main issue I had with the lotion was the bottle. Once I started getting to the end of the container, I found it harder and harder to access the remaining lotion.
Joshua T.
Naples, FL
This is a really good moisture, its lot like theose moisturizers that leave you feeling greasy , and the price isn't to high so it is worth every penny
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot get over how delicious this stuff smells! I usually stock up on both this and the strawberry body butter. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth as well and I smell super great for the rest of the day. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. I love it!
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells absolutely amazing! It's so conditioning to the skin as well. It's my favourite scent from the range and lasts for ages. I would definitely recommend.
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZINGG! mix of strawberry and perfum smell. Super cute size! Mini! Perfect for traveling! Very nourishing. Very moisturizing. Super cute packaging. Not very expensive. No improvements to be done!
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
Great! Smells so nice after washing and feels very refreshing can't wait to buy a bigger bottle
Kayla R.
Left my skin feeling super soft. It did feel oily or make my hands super slippery/slimmy.