BY THE BODY SHOP

Revitalize and soften your skin using an invigorating, gel-based scrub with gently exfoliating orange peel and corncob granules. Pink grapefruit seed oil provides essential fatty acids to repair skin's moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple. Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin. see more...

Karen C.
Saline, MI
I love anything grapefruit. This product is no exception!! It smells great and it's a really pretty color! But I don't think it works any better or any worse than any other body scrub. That would include sugar scrubs I made myself. My biggest complaint? I can't open the container once I'm in the shower!!! And the price is a little too high to use regularly on all my skin.
Indigo G.
Worcester, MA
I got this as a part of their many sales of the buy 3 get 3 free, and this was one of the 3 items i got "free". It smells so refreshing and scrubs just enough but is also delicate enough that it clears out my pores and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I dont know if I would buy it again, but im loving it while i have it!
Rebecca O.
Round Lake, IL
Delicious smell! Love the clean and fresh smell of this body scrub! I love body scrubs in general and use them weekly! I always love The Body Shop products because they are cruelty free! I would definitely recommend all of their scrubs!