BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Reveal brighter, smoother skin with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and crushed olive stones in a creamy body scrub. Best for: normal to dry skin How it works: Community Trade organic olive oil conditions skin. Sunflower oil moisturizes and softens skin. Carrot oil and root extract replenish lost moisture and nourish skin. see more...

Fidan A.
Even thought it's such a healthy product (I mean olive oil), it smells so good, 8 I was surprised. It leaves the body not just scrubbed and pleasantly soft on touch. I always have some body shop scrub on hand. I buy sample sizes because I like to mix smells, but it's one of my favorite and proven ones. I would go try others sometimes but I come back to this one because it doesn't leave that unpleasant residue on the body as if the body is not washed
Ruth G.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love this body scrub. I fell in love with this from a mini size and now I have it in my shower and have 2 backups. I love only the Olive Oil one and I love the texture and grit. I use it every time I shower to get a good exfoliation especially for my arms and legs. Great if using a self tanner, like i do on my legs. Highly recommend. Even though it is in a tub, i don't even mind.
Kate P.
Middletown, NJ
Found this when I was looking for a soap free way to exfoliate. Fit all of my requirements; vegan, no microbeads, gentle. I didn't really want to smell like olives, but figured it would be moisturizing because of it, but the product smells nice. Works perfectly for my skin- not really dry or oily, but a bit clogged in some places.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA
I was a little turned off by this at first because I didn't know how I would feel about an olive scrub. But honestly I'm so happy that I actually tried it because it smells great and feels amazing on this skin! My hands felt so so soft after using and will definitely re purchase and try out other scents!
The Body Shop Mini Olive Oil Body Scrub worked amazing on my skin! I love how the olive oil makes my skin super smooth and soft, considering that my skin is very sensitive and dry.The scrub itself exfoliated very well also, and my skin was soft and smooth for a month after using this product 3 times!
Kesha M.
Elmhurst, NY
Smells great, works great, but the only problem that it has (amongst all other body scrubs) is that the beads inside it keep going far apart so you have to keep adding more to efficiently scrub. I wish it was a little more saturated with the beads.
Abigail R.
Definitely love all their body scrubs especially their Clementine scent! They are all scented very well. When you use this in the shower you will for sure make your bathroom smell wonderful and the scent will stay on you! Would recommend!:))
Hanna M.
West New York, NJ
I've been an avid fan of the Body Shop products and they never disappointed me. The body scrub leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth after every use. I love it's long-lasting clean smell which is not too harsh. I can use it everyday!
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I love their body scrubs and lotions they're organic and great on the skin. They smell so wonderful like the real thing. I use it just about every single day, I don't like to go without it. I would definitely recommend it.
Evelin C.
This is a great body scrub, it leaves my skin feeling really nice and i love the smell. It also last a long time and a little goes a long way theres no need to apply alot. I highly recommend thi product i love ut