The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika F.
This is an amazing gift for a friend or family member! The scent is so fresh, sweet and long-lasting. The cream feels gentle and amazing on the skin. I would definitely recommend!! The price is also worth it!!
Leyla nicole R.
Is a good product but i don't use very much so i like the other product. yes they have a good scent. i like it. yes good Quality and the price is not very expensive. they are the good duration
Kyla K.
Langley
I got the scent satsuma! Its such a refreshing scent i love it, i got 2 of the sets for Christmas it comes with a mini shower gel and a body gel and a loofa which its a perfect mini size
Jessika L.
I recevied The Body Shop Mini Gift Set at Christmas last year and I remember that I was saying to myselft: I don't really need this product! But now belive me I use it everyday cauz i feel better!
Oriana H.
The mini gift set is very affordable considering you will get a body wash/lotion, bar soup, body scrub, body gel. You could use each and one of them to keep your body fresh always. I personally only use the body lotion and bar soup.. keeps my skin moist.
Soumya T.
Toronto
The mini gift set that you won't feel like gifting!
The name Bodyshop has always been synonyms with quality and ethics. The products deliver what they promise, and much more. The products smell heavenly and last for a long time.
Martine S.
Gatineau,Québec, Canada
I loved my Christmas gift ...Coconut scented everything.
Body Scrub, shower gel, lotion , I got a scrungie thing to wash myself with. Beautiful lil gift box and amazingly wrap in a bow to match.
All from Body wash.
Linda R.
Uppsala
This sweet Christmassy scent is so nice, and the products are good quality. This little mini package makes for a cute little gift as well!
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
Got this for Christmas and I love it! It also came with a hand cream that is my favourite! This just smells like Christmas to me
Charlie P.
Cleveland, OH
I love the scrubs taking dead layers of skin away i still looking for a real deep pore scrub but this producted comes very close