The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia C.
Dayton, OH
Very good looks nice would be great to have and I'm sure anyone would love to have this including me
Cyndi O.
Stevensville, MD
I have given this as a gift and they absolutely loved everything. Went back and bought the product.
Ashlee G.
Manassa, CO
Smells great and does a great job. Feels refreshing and you can smell the scent on you all day!
Alexandra B.
I love how refreshing my face felt after I took of the mask, I felt like a brand new person!
Imana W.
Cleveland, OH
I got this as a gift and tgey are perfect to try out new products!! M in love with them.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is good for me i like de type liquid but prefer tha cream for my face...
Nicci J.
I love the scent of this range so so much that I bought enough in the Boxing Day sale to last me entire year! Please body shop release another amazing vanilla based range again this year! The scents each year and so hot and miss and each time I find one I like it is discontinued after Xmas and the next years scent is never the same
Jaslin U.
This is such a perfect little gift to give to anyone. I absolutely loved it. I know it seems like I'm growing these five stars away but truly, the way that The Body Shop create their gift sets is so wonderfully crafted that you could walk in on the day of the anniversary or birthday of a loved one and be content with whatever you've purchased! Not to mention the great pricing they place! I absolutely trust all that The Body Shop provide, they've never let me down. Anyone who I've given a gift set to had loved it, from my mother to my best friend and even I, who had decided it also. I get so giddy and excited seeing the products. 10/10.
Karen A.
I am really satisfied with my purchase because not only I get my winter skin care essentials covered in just 1500 Pkr/- from an expensive brand like THE BODY SHOP but also I got to try a few more things from The Body Shop, which would be very expensive otherwise! It comes in a bag but that is so low quality! I really did not like that!
Katrin A.
Wiarton, ON
I love the mini gift sets because it gives you an opportunity to try different products or just different scents before you go ahead and purchase the large version. I recently purchased the body butters and I loved every scent so i may just buy it again because I use a different one depending on my mood or degree of mois tire I need.