The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Valeria S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff. The smell is wonderful. Can't get enough. I love the way it makes my skin feel after I get a massage with it.
Abbey U.
I got this as a gift and I was in LOVE. It actually lasted me longer than I thought it would and the products were to die for.
Maralis G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I just love love love when the body shop puts together these gift sets! They are my favorite choice to give and get as gifts.
Michelle C.
Greencastle, PA
Got this as a gift and am in love with how great it smells and all 3 products. The body scrub is perfect for my dry skin...
Jemina M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love the mini gift set because it can be a good travail pack if your going somewhere. It also has everything you need.
Arrie K.
Provo
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I would highly recommend to anyone. I got this as a gift and have used it almost everyday since!
Love this product! Great gift ideas for friends and family!! Many mini scrubs in the set and gentle on the skin!
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness
I rally like the mini set because you can take it where every you go and it's compact and great for storage.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA
Leaves my skin feeling like new again. Love that you have everything you need in the gift set. A must try.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Really can't describe how amazing of a product this is, honestly it's one you have to try at least once.