The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Stephanie M.
Storm Lake, IA
I got this gift set at a baby shower as a price and boy was it a price i loved it. Of course later i went on to buying it on my own im just in love with how it Smells and feels on the skin.
I love the body shop so much! All the soaps and lotions and such have the best scents and always keep my skin feeling fresh and happy! This gift set is a great idea for anybody you know with an upcoming birthday and they will totally love this I am sure!
Aubrey C.
Everything I've ever gotten from the body shop has been worth a five star review, including this mini gift set. I trust all of their ingredients to be of the best quality and good for my body and skin.
I love the body shop. They carry amazing stuff....stuff that's great for your skin. The tea tree oil line is my favorite. The face wash, mask and lotion has done wonders for my acne prone skin.
Tapia M.
Hamtramck, MI
My friend gave this to me as a gift and she said the price was nice and was not that expensive. I used the products it it did its job and smelled really good. I would say it's worth the money
Lindsay H.
Coralville, IA
I love my mini set in Shea! It is a wonderful fragrance and I love The Body Shop products. This set is great for a gift for someone (or yourself!) and would also work well as a travel set!
Cortney K.
Great product, works well and has a great scent. I love the option of several smaller options rather than just a full size one I won't ever use the full size of. Highly recommend.
Felisha R.
North port, FL
I got this set as a gift for my birthday once and loved it. Especially since you get such a variety of things to try! Great product smells great too.
Cynthia O.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Really great gift to give someone. Includes all the products you'd love to try in small sizes so you can decide if you like them or not
Ali O.
Renton, WA
These are perfect gift sets for any gift needed occasion. They are cheap in price and great in value. I love receiving them as well.

back