The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Arianna V.
Kissimmee, FL
This mini gift set was absolutely adorable. it was a great value for the price and the amount of product you get with it. it was gentle on my skin and not a heavy perfume, I got it as a gift and was very hap-py with it. definitely recommend it
Laura B.
This scent was amazing. I really wish it was something they carried year round. I love their body butter and wash formulas, so I knew what to expect when I bought this. I fell in love with the subtle spicy scent almost immediately. Please bring this back next year!
Paige C.
They make great gifts or are helpful when you want to try products of a new scent. I got body wash, a loofa, and lotion in the Green Tea scent, and I would go back and buy the bigger ones. The lotion leaves my skin really soft, and the body wash and loofa are just what you want out of such products.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that the body scrub helps my skin feel baby soft. I love the smell and how it exfoliates my skin feeling super soft and my skin feels soft all day. I use this product a few times a week. I have told friends and family about it and they love it also
Deja B.
Albuquerque, NM
I got the coconut gift set and it came with shower gel, body butter, hand cream, and a loofah . it smelt good and surprisingly lasted quite some time before I had to run to the store to buy more body butter .
Ben C.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
The mini gift set was good because it was a mini kit and it was very nice. The one issue I had with it was that the size was very small. This kit was also please set a very high price beyond what I can afford. I bought it straight from the body shop at my local mall.
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This is such a fun gift to give someone this is one of the things that I gave my mom in her stocking last year for Christmas she loved it so much and so did I I can't wait to use it this year
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS
White Musk Smoky Rose fragrance is an intense drop of daring musk with a rebellious heart of smoked black rose accord. The Body Shop's White Musk Smoky Rose Treats Gift Set is an ideal gift for lovers of all things daring. Presents don't get much more indulgent!
Stephanie M.
Storm Lake, IA
I got this gift set at a baby shower as a price and boy was it a price i loved it. Of course later i went on to buying it on my own im just in love with how it Smells and feels on the skin.
Kendra H.
Cambridge, ON
I got a green apple gift set noy long ago with a gift card i had one and i absolutely loved it not only did i smell good my skin felt good and my bathroom smelt wonderful