The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Aurelia C.The Body Shop Mini Gift Set uploaded by Dusty K.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop body butters and I was really excited about the holiday scent line. I bought the Spiced Apple gift set and loved the products. I also bought a small tub of the Vanilla Chai sugar scrub. I loved the apple scent because it was so traditional and smelled like the holiday season in a bottle. The chai scent was a little too perfumed and not spicy enough for my taste, but I still enjoyed the product. I will say that the sugar shrubs are great for exfoliating skin before shaving. The scent lingers all day as well, which feels very luxurious and nice.
Katelyn J.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite scent TBS has ever come out with during the holidays. I always order “chai lattes” at Starbucks and this smells EXACTLY like it! Nice and spicy with a hint of nutmeg. They typically have the big size body butters.
Maura G.
Trafalgar, IN
THIS SCENT. my all time favorite scent they've came out with. i believe this is only seasonal so its a good idea to grab while you can! highly recommend for holiday or birthday gifts! perfect for any age!
Carolyne C.
Norcross, GA
The best smelling product ever I had to get four so just incase I can't find them my daughter gets the strawberry and I get this one so perfect and the donate to the rain forest win win
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
I didn't use this but I gave it to my sister as a present and she said that she loved it she used it all the time and she had a gun within a few weeks and she still has the containers cuz she wants to know what brand it is
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I received a small gift set containing some body wash from The Body Shop, and it was great! The scents were very fragrant and vibrant, and the soap foamed up really well, which I love! I'd definitely buy it on my own in the future, plus they have so many great beauty products aside from body wash/scrub/lotion.
Mackenzie H.
PA
I've always got these little gift sets for my mom for special occasions. They're the perfect gift for anyone in your life because they chase multiple things that could be used! Usually the sets I get include a mini loofa, body wash, and body butter, sometimes I get more things in the gift set. But j just love them and I love the body shop.
Dodi B.
Zaneville
I love their products and they are all natural and good for your body,I buy this for quick gifts and treat my self too,I've tried several of their products and been happy with them ,they also have a reward program that saves you 10%and you get extra percent off your product on your birthday,they also have a great lip balm it keeps my lips from being chapped in the winter
Elizabeth C.
I love how the body shop gift sets give an opportunity to try different products in small quantities so there is no disappointment after buying the regular size and not being happy with it. They come in many different scents and are extremely affordable!! I buy at least one every time I go to the body shop. A great opportunity to try more products for less money.
Thor V.
Basking Ridge
With the mini gift set you getting a lot of stuff for your price. It is. A long lasting bode.s of cream in the bag were you. Can do two months with. It is a Awsome price for what you get . You the sun screen you get is really nice. I would defently buy it again