The Body Shop Mini Body Butter Sampler Kit uploaded by Cheryl H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Mini Body Butter Sampler Kit - Keep your skin hydrated and smoothed all day with a sampler of 6 of our best-selling, cult-favorite Body Butters. Offering up to 24 hours of hydration. 100% vegetarian,never tested on animals, contains Community Trade ingredients, no sulfates, no phthalates, no GMOs, no triclosan.Coconut Mini Body ButterShea Mini Body ButterOlive Mini Body ButterSatsuma Mini Body ButterMango Mini Body ButterStrawberry Mini ButterMade with Community Trade ingredients from around the world.A $30.00 Value! - Mini Body Butter Sampler Kit see more...

Buy on ULTA
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
I once read that the best way to keep the scent of your perfume on your skin all day long was applying it right after a butter of cream to moisturize your skin. So that is exactly what I do ever since! And this... my God this is amazing! Has an amazing subtle scent that does not mess with my fragrance but still smells amazing and keeps my skin soft all day long. I love it!
Cassie D.
Their body butter is so nice! It's so thick (like butter) and is the thickest of all brands that I've tried. Their scents are very nice, and I feel that this pack gives you a good example of these scents. You can also give these away as gifts. Overall this butter is great for your skin!
Julie P.
Aurora, CO
Perfect kit to try multiple scents. Love the Body Shop products with no animal testing. Scents are fresh without being cloying. Use these every night after showering. Mango body butter is my favorite to combat winter dryness. Will buy again over and over.
Katie M.
I love the assorted group of these mini samplers, I get just enough of each one and then I get to decide which one to purchase from there! This is probably one of the better body lotion products. It isn't full of crap like the other well known lotions!!
Tiffany D.
Newman Lake, WA
Before using this my skin would break out with zits everywhere from head to toe when I would when I started using this I noticed it would slowly start going away now it's gone this product has made my life so much easier I feel so much more confident I absolutely love it makes my skin so soft
Bella F.
Venice, CA
These body butters are AMAZING they have a pleasant scent and make you super soft. My brother got me a sample set for the holidays last year and I need to get get me some more because they're amazing! I reccomend this product completely
Briana M.
These little guys are awesome!! They are the perfect size for moisturizing your hands on the go, and the selection is great!! My personal favorite was the coconut! I would definitely recommend these if you want hydrated, silky smooth hands!
mim c.
Hermitage, TN
I like getting this sampler kit for a gift for others. It is a great way to try a wonderful bath product and find a scent a person can enjoy. I often have the recipient ask for a full size item as a gift for the next holiday or their birthday coming soon. Great assortment worth trying.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
Mmm body butter 😍 they are my favorite! Each scent is wonderful in its own way, my fav is strawberry! But with the sampler you can try a few! Body butter goes on smooth and creamy and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Angela D.
Willits
These body butters are so luxurious and rich. Having this sampler kit lets u try them all without getting bored with the same scent. They are perfect to put on before bed.