The Body Shop Merry Kiss-mas Wand Born Lippy Gift Set uploaded by Mega M.The Body Shop Merry Kiss-mas Wand Born Lippy Gift Set uploaded by Sadaf J.The Body Shop Merry Kiss-mas Wand Born Lippy Gift Set uploaded by Sadaf J.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Go wild with fun flavors with this Holiday. This colorful lollipop, filled with five fantastically fruity flavored lip balms, will keep their lips soft and scented all season. This is one gift they’re sure to give their kiss of approval for. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I got this set from a girlfriend for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I carry one in my purse, one in my car, one in my nightstand and one at my desk at work. I love the different fragrances and how creamy and thick the lotions are! I would buy these again.
Maneisha S.
No regret on this product, anyone ask me yes use this you won't regret it. I use this daily and the value is well worth every penny, it has great smell and you can choose different scents, I would definitely buy this again.
Latera B.
This product is by far the best I have seen. It does NOT dry out your lips fast at all. I have been using this product for a while now and it has suited me just fine ,and it works for every body. Highly recommend. !
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely loved being able to apply a different chap stick every day, each with it's own wonderful fruity scent. Hydrated the lips really well and lasts well without having to reapply every few minutes.
Marty M.
High Point, NC
Small rounds of lip stain are always in my purse. I keep multiple colors so I always have one to go with what I'm wearing. They don't dry your lips and keep your kisser looking kissable. I rarely leave the store without buying several.
Katherine C.
I love these lippies and all of the scents/flavors that they come in. The formula is pretty thick so it stays nicely on the lips. I am not the biggest fan of the pot container, I would much rather prefer a tube, but these make great gifts or stocking stuffers!
Claire B.
Love these lippies! They're so mosturizing and worth the price! Our mall has a body shop. They're very gentle and have a slight color which is great! I would recommend these for a stocking stuffer or a gift for your friend!
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA
Love, love, love these. They are yummy,and come in great colors, and flavors. They are a perfect stocking stuffer or great for yourself. They leave your lips soft sweet and super kissable. I will buy a set for.each one of my b.f.f.s and my nieces, and of course myself
Laurie G.
Brookline, MA
I got these as a gift and I really liked them. The colors were nice and smelled good. It keep my lips moist so that was a plus. Great buy to have in your purse.
jennifer p.
I love these Lippy's they give you lips a beautiful shine with just a hint of color. Perfect when u want a natural look for the day.
Tammi C.
Does anybody know if the colors are vibrant in this set?