8 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our super-rich and creamy mega body butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains community fair trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Alex C.
Alex C.
This body butter moisturizers like no other. I primarily use this for my legs after shaving. It's guarantees I will not get a single razor bump. The smell is so great (I've tried pretty much all of the scents) and it gives you more of a natural smell than something packaged and fake. I will warn you, this is VERY thick so use caution in the amount you put on.
In theory the body butter sounds like a great item to moisturize my skin, however I find it rather difficult to put on smoothly. The scent is lovely and refreshing, however, I cannot seem to find a way to add a thin layer. I purchased this item in the Body Shop store. I probably wouldn't buy this specific item again.
Arrien D.
Arrien D.
Duncanville, TX
Where do I begin with this Body Butter! First off, as soon as you put it in your hands it smells as if you've escaped to a tropical island. Once you smooth it on to your body, every inch of you feels soft and refreshed. Be sure to lather this on before your next hot date.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Anaheim, CA
These body butters smell amazing. They are very thick and luxurious. I have very dry skin so they are perfect for me. If you prefer lighter lotions, this may not be the one for you. The smells are great too. I loved this mango one the best. They last a long time, too.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Amazing product, keeps my skin moisturized all day. Cons are that you need to work it in the skin due to the thickness, but that means it moisturizes the skin great. I got it as a gift but will be repurchasing as soon as I run out. I would recommend this to a friend.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Marietta, GA
Definitely some thing to try it was very creamy definitely had a butter feeling it did soothe my skin and it had a very sweet smell but it definitely was a bit strong but it was gentle while applying definitely would give it another shot & I think you should too
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I like this body butter. I have tried it in numerous scents. Body shop scents are always bold and smell great when on. This cream have a good moisturized feel. I don't prefer my cream
In tubs I like a pump or a squeeze bottle but that is just my preference
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
I love this body butter i love the variety of scents and really keeps my skin moisturized! it is not harsh on the skin at all and it stays on my skin for at least 3 to 4 hours definitely worth the price! you will be feeling moisturized a must have!
Rashmi K.
Rashmi K.
Redmond, WA
I love body shop's body butter cream. All of its fragrances are amazing. I have used couple of them like mango, Wild a rgan oil, Fuji green tea. I makes skin so smooth and hydrates it. I am using this product for so long. I am in love with this.
Kira P.
Kira P.
The body Shop body butters are the real dealife! They moisturise beautifully without leaving you feeling too slimy. This mango body Butter in particular smells divine and left my skin feeling super soft. I would definitely recommend!