THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Whipped Lotion uploaded by Maha A.THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Whipped Lotion uploaded by Lovisa B.THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Whipped Lotion uploaded by ROMESA A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Lightweight, yet incredibly hydrating, this tropical mango scented lotion is sure to whip up your moisturizing routine. Use daily for skin that feels smoother and silky-soft to the touch.

• Body lotion
  • Moisturizing
  • Absorbs easily
  • Mango seed oil from India
  • Light, whipped texture
  • Fruity, tropical scent

THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Whipped Lotion
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. It is so moisturizing and keeps my skin smooth for hours. I bought this as a sample size at ulta and it has lasted me a long time. A little goes along way. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a fruity smell. " in 4 reviews
  • "I keep this lotion faithfully. It seems to be number one request durung girls night out. It keeps me smelling amazing for hours and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
  • "This is the best smelling body lotion that you will ever use. It is a creamy lotion that goes on smooth. The mango scent makes me feel like I am in the tropics while making my skin feel rejuvenated and silky soft." in 3 reviews
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Review for: The Body Shop Mini Mango Whip Body Lotion 2.0 fl oz more...
This is very nice for travel. It is small, but has enough product to last more than a week when used daily. It also smells very good and not too strong. It is one of the few scented lotions I have found that actually moisturizer.
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Love this! It smells great and I love that it’s a “whipped” lotion. Nothing against their normal body butters but I like that this one is more of a liquid and that it’s in a bottle! Mine actually has a pump too which I like. I actually almost bought 2 initially because of how pretty it smells! Talked myself out of it but after using it I’m kicking myself bc I could’ve saved myself a trip to the store! Lol would definitely recommend/rebuy!
Allyson D.
I've never been too crazy for lotions.. I usually stick to my bath and body works ones and call it a day but this lotion is amazing! First off, the smell is absolutely amazing. I love how fresh and true it is to a mango! Second, the lotion is moisturizing to the skin. It feels so smooth and hydrating. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves mangoes and moisturized skin!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
This stuff is AMAZING! I can't get over how great this lotion smells and how smooth it makes my hands feel! I'd HIGHLY recommend ANY of their lotions - take a sniff and you'll fall in love, rub some into your palms and feel the smoothness!
Jessica S.
I am very particular when it comes to lotion that smells good and hydrates my skin. There is nothing worse than feeling greasy from your lotion. Thankfully, the Body Shop Mango whip lotion feels like paradise! The Mango lotion hydrates my skin and leaves it feels silky soft.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I purchased this product thinking that it was going to be something I used everyday, and it is a great quality body lotion, but the smell is so overwhelming that it's hard to use everyday due to the intense smell. It's a little pricy, and for the amount I use it it's really not worth the cost.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Body more...
This smell is absolutely heavenly! It goes on really thick, which at times can be a downfall. The summertime you have to use sparingly or else you feel sticky most of the day. The price is a little much, I think, but it's still an amazing grab. I still buy it when I'm in the mood for a change.
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
Talk about a wonderful scent and great lotion just right it is not to thin or to thick. This is a lotion you can wear year round and the scent is just right not to weak or to strong. I have eczema and this does not irritate it at all even helps to keep it moisturized.
Jennie T.
Review for: Body more...
I am in love with all products from the Body Shop. This lotion is non greasy and lightweight which is great for all day wear without reapplication a. The mango smell is light and fruity which can compliment any other scented products you wear.