BY THE BODY SHOP

Turn your shower into a tropical delight, when you use our soap-free Mango Shower Gel. This exotic bodywash will leave you feeling more fresh, fruity and wonderfully soft.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Mel/Honey/Miel, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract/Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6, CI 17200/Red 33.

Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I bought three of these last Christmas to stock up on body wash and I haven’t had to repurchase body wash in over two years! These sizes of body wash are perfect, I highly suggest them! Also, the scents are so so good! The mango one is exactly what a mango smells like. It is one of my favorite scents!
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
Now, I’m a big fan of The Body Shop’s Satsuma line. I’ve been using Satsuma since I was maybe five or six, when my mom bought it for me. So it’s a pretty big deal for me to switch to something new, but Pink Grapefruit just smells so refreshing! This body wash is great, it doesn’t leave any residue and I feel squeaky clean after each use.
Thalia M.
New York
Its refreshing and rinses off well but my skin doesn't feel soft after use which is important to me. It also smells more like oranges than mangos, which I don't like.
Insta: @_thaliaaainc
Twitter: @thalia_inc
Snap: @msthaliaaa
Chloe S.
Bellingham
Absolute favorite body wash. It has a refreshing and bright scent of mango and citrus. Best for a morning shower to boost your energy. Scent stays with you throughout the day. Easy to use and comes in cute packaging.
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
This smells wonderful! I like using this shower gel and find it at TJ Maxx, since there is no Body Shop in our town.  I have to stock up on trips to Canada.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
My only complaint is the size of the bottle! Why this doesn't come in the mega size like all the others is beyond me. It's such a beautiful scent and it lathers up so well. I'd have to say it's the most feminine scented line from TBS. It's luxurious! It also has amazing moisturizing properties. The scent lingers on my skin for quite awhile but I also use the body butter and the hand lotion, this scent layers up fantastic with the Vitamin E body butter as well.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I LOVEEE the scent, it smells just like fresh mango. I squirt a bit in my loofah and scrub my body with it, it foams up nice and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. It is a little more pricey than your average shower gel from the drug store but I really like the quality so find it okay to splurge once in a while.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This has such a yummy scents and very summery. I love having a few scents in my bathroom and alternates them depending on my moods. I look out for when the body shop web sites has good sale and stock them up.
Helena S.
I have always loved The Body Shop products. For a long time they were the only body washes and lotions I used. They are that good. They have a great range of scents that all smell real and not artificial. And a little goes a long way so I save money in the long run.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
The mango scent is so clean and fresh. It isn't over powering and keeps my skin clean feeling. I love this place and I always buy from them I was so happy when I saw this product. I also bought some for my friends as presents and they loved it. It's a little pricey but SO worth it