BY THE BODY SHOP #10 in Hand Cream

Keep skin soft and smooth with ultra-creamy Mango Hand Cream. This daily hand cream is perfect for on-the-go hydration and is the ultimate handbag must-have! Infused with the scent of fresh, tropical mango, this light, gel-like formula absorbs quickly helping to soften and protect hands.

• Hand cream
  • Leaves hands feeling soft and smooth
  • Mango seed oil from India
  • Light, nourishing, non-greasy texture
  • Sweet, light mango scent
  • Convenient travel size
  • Community Trade shea from Ghana
  • Enriched with community trade Soya from Brazil

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Pentaerythrityl Distearate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetearyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Mangifera Indica Seed Oil/Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Myristyl Alcohol (Emulsifier/Emollient), Stearyl Alcohol (Emollient), Potassium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 75120/Annatto (Colorant), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

• Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are alwa...4 Answers
  • Does it help with dryness?3 Answers
  • How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and i...3 Answers
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I love this lotion. My hands are always in water at work and at home so they’re extremely dry. I use this whenever I can and keep a tube handy in all of my purses. The smell can sometimes be overwhelming and linger for a while which is frustrating in a hospital setting at work but it soaks right into my dry cracking hands and gives them the moisture they really need!!
Alexa W.
Hands down probably the best hand cream I've ever used! The size is so handy, I can throw it in my bag and take it with me anywhere! It's not too sticky or thick, it's the perfect consistency and gives instant moisture! Love love love! Need to repurchase!!
Rachel B.
Albuquerque, NM
This hand cream is amazing! My hands had been so dry and disgusting from the wind and winter weather and this revived them! The coconut scent is pleasant and it’s a great price point. I use this hand cream every night before bed and highly recommend it!
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
I got this hand cream because I loved the smell and the tiny packaging, perfect for my purse. It really helps my dry hands. Buying a bigger one for my bathroom next time. Will totally recommend it to everyone.
nicole g.
carson
it's soooo nice it's more of a thick gel then a cream which good because it absorbs fast and isn't greasy, it's the best i've tried yet and it smells so so good , I really like the mango one :)) , Yepp
Christina W.
Los Angeles
I have very dry hands from chronic eczema and use a looooot of hand cream. The almond hand and nail cream is my go-to. Other hand creams tend to be very heavy but most end up being not moisturizing enough. I love how the Almond version smells (tho most Body Shop product smell awesome), and it sinks in well and quickly without feeling like there's residue left on everything I touch after I apply.
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
Just got this Shea hand cream from the body shop. My first impression is, smells great and my hands are nice and soft and it doesn't leave a greasy film on my hands.
Kelsey R.
Harvest, AL
I have this hand creme in mango and it smells amazing!!! My hands started to get dry and I used it before bed and the next morning they were back to normal! No lie! I use it every night because it is amazing!
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the Body Shop products! I just toss these little lotions in my purse and I am good to go. Mango is a really great scent, but I've used a bunch of the others too. I always have one of these on me!
Samm R.
Is this stuff worth it? I'm a nurse and my hands are always dry from using sanitizer, and would love a little lotion to bring with me for breaks!
Ammeda a.
Does it help with dryness?
wendy l.
How much does this retail for? I use the L'Occitane and it's a bit pricey! Maybe this could be a dupe?
Raisa M.
London
Is the money worth the product??
dode o.
Riyadh , Wadi al ammariyah
Wooooow i hope that i find in our brunch like this product i don't think is there