BY THE BODY SHOP

Pick up our tropical, mango scented scrub, to slough away dead skin cells, leaving your skin supremely soft and refined. It's sugary texture and fruity scent adds a touch of luxury to your exfoliating routine.

All Ingredients

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Silica [NANO]/Silica, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil/Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Datem, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake.

Buy on ULTA*
Kimmy Lewald K.
Whitemarsh
My favorite body scrub, not that i havent tried any yet but when you find the one that works,you stick to it. It gently exfoliates my skin before shower and my skin feels so smooth after shower! 😊
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
This smells so great! I love how soft my hands feel after using it too. It's perfect for dry winter skin. The mini size makes it easy to travel with and would make a great stocking stuffer.
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
This scent is so delicious! It's like it takes you away to the tropics when you use it! It is a nice scrub not too harsh on the skin and exfoliates perfectly!  I like that it is not too pricy (especially if you can get it when the Body Shop has one of their awesome deals going or when you can score it at TJ's)
Susie G.
I REALLY love the scent and I'm left smelling like a juicy mango after my shower but....it is oil based so it leaves my shower slippery and a bit of greasy feel to my skin. I'll try one of their cream based body scrubs next time.
Brittney H.
I purchased the mini of this to give it a try on my dry/sensitive skin. The smell is great and so yummy and the oils in this leave my skin so smooth. However, because this is a sugar scrub, after getting a small amount of water in my container, I felt as the exfoliates almost disappeared. I just wished it exfoliated just a little bit more to really get my dead skin off of my body. But overall, it did not irritate my skin.
Sarah P.
Morristown, NJ
I thought I would like this more because I really like the mango shower gel. I feel like this scrub dissolves too quickly and doesn't fully exfoliate my skin. I do like the mango scent and the fact that it leave my skin feeling smooth - I just wish that it had more scrubbing power.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I Use the full size version of this. I love the smell and taste (whenever it occasionally gets in my mouth from using it on my face) It is a rich oil great for moisturizing the skin. I use the oil only from it to sometimes remove waterproof makeup from my eyes.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
I love the scent,it always reminds me of summer time and the scrub leaves my skin super soft and polished,will buy again,I got it at body shop on the East Village NYC
Danielle W.
Love this stuff! Thanks to a good deal I bought it, and it smells delicious and definitely gets the job done. I picked it up at the Body Shop in the Atlanta airport and have been using it to exfoliate at least once a week since.
Cynthia T.
This smells SO delicious!!! It is so luxurious feeling you take about 2 tablespoons and I use them on my legs it is very oil leak but gets all the den skin off my legs I would highly recommend this. The price isn't too bad