THE BODY SHOP® Mango Body Mist

Escape to a tropical island as you spritz on this light, freshly scented body mist. Infused with Community Trade sugar and the scent of fresh mango, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Mangifera Indica Juice (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Preservative).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Mango Body Mist!
Brooklyn, NY
First off, this does not really have the fruity mango smell that I had expected from it. It is, however, a sweet smell with hints of mango, almost a little citrusy as well. The sweet smell can seem a little artificial though depending on your preference. The packaging is simple and made of glass with a black plastic cap.
Piedmont
The Body Shop is amazing! All of their products smell so good, and last a long time! My favorite scent is mango, I wish there was a roller-ball option though! The mango scent is amazing, it is the perfect mix of fresh and sweet. Love this perfume!
United States
THE BODY SHOP® Mango Body Mist uploaded by Val M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally like the scent of mango. This product actually captured what I believe to smell like a ripe, sweet, and fresh mango. This product doesn't last all day, so I do re-apply throughout the day. The price is affordable and I've recommended this to a few friends already. THE BODY SHOP® Mango Body Mist
Atlanta, GA
I love the body shop for having natural products not tested in animals and not full of harmful chemicals. This mango is so great and refreshing. The light mist is cool and clean! I enjoy many of the scents! I would definitely buy it again.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff smells AMAZING I have been buying alot of their products lately let me tell you this is like such a unique realistic mango scent, its like BAM HAWAII in a bottle, i love it i cant wait to try their other perfumes i got it for $4 at tjmaxx cant beat that price !!
Spring, TX
Absolutely amazing. This is my favorite scent from The Body Shop! I keep this on my vanity and LOVE how perfect it is for hot Summer days here in Texas. It’s not overpowering, but gives me the feeling of being freshly showered. An all-time favorite of mine!
Rockford, IL
Love this fresh scent for summer months. The scent is light and not overpowering. The size of the bottle is good for travel and for long term use. The price is affordable for a great product. I wish there more places to buy this product! Will buy again.
Manteca, CA
The only problem I had with this was that the cap came off easily and in my purse but other than that I loved it, it doesn't smell too strong but it does last a while and it was only 5$ can get any better than that.
Gilbert, AZ
This was given to me as a gift & while I do not like it is a body mist I love it as a room air freshening mist. When I used it on my body it gave me a headache. The smell was too intense for my taste. However, I love to spray it at the office to give my office a nice sweet smell.
It's nothing special. The scent smells like a bathroom air freshener. There is more better products out there. I don't really know why I bought this. I would not purchase nor recommend to others again.

Looking for your answer?