BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to a tropical island as you spritz on this light, freshly scented body mist. Infused with Community Trade sugar and the scent of fresh mango, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Mangifera Indica Juice (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Preservative).

Mona M.
Alexandria, Alexandria
When you first spray this on, you will feel like a human mango.. In a matter of an hour or too.. Poof! It's like u had nothing on! The product is quite pricey for the quality
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really love this body mist so much! I always get compliments on it when I have it on! Got this on sale too so it was really worth the price. Would definitely buy it again! Wish these bottles were bigger though so I didn't have to keep buying it! Also, this mist has a sweet memory for me, I've been using it on and off for the past 10 years. It is a cult I am joining in
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff smells AMAZING I have been buying alot of their products lately let me tell you this is like such a unique realistic mango scent, its like BAM HAWAII in a bottle, i love it i cant wait to try their other perfumes i got it for $4 at tjmaxx cant beat that price !!
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Absolutely amazing. This is my favorite scent from The Body Shop! I keep this on my vanity and LOVE how perfect it is for hot Summer days here in Texas. It’s not overpowering, but gives me the feeling of being freshly showered. An all-time favorite of mine!
Carmen R.
love !!!!'the fresh and fruity smell of this body spray. However, I wish the scent lasted longer throughout the day. ☹️ you smell so good but only for short time.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
The only problem I had with this was that the cap came off easily and in my purse but other than that I loved it, it doesn't smell too strong but it does last a while and it was only 5$ can get any better than that.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
This was given to me as a gift & while I do not like it is a body mist I love it as a room air freshening mist. When I used it on my body it gave me a headache. The smell was too intense for my taste. However, I love to spray it at the office to give my office a nice sweet smell.
Emily R.
It's nothing special. The scent smells like a bathroom air freshener. There is more better products out there. I don't really know why I bought this. I would not purchase nor recommend to others again.
Jasmine N.
I love this body spray! The scent lasts forever and it doesn't have that artificial fruity smell that most body sprays have! This spray really smells like mangos!
Kavina S.
I love, love the scent of this product! But it doesn't really last on my skin. However, for the price and for the time it does last it's worth it.