BY THE BODY SHOP

This silky-soft cloth is the gentlest way to wash your face. Washable by hand in warm, soapy water or in the delicate cycle of the washing machine. Pair with your favorite cleanser. see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
petra r.
petra r.
I bought it because i knew i would need it for a special occasion/reason. I had open heart surgery and there was a cyst on my incision. I got my towelette wet and place it in the microwave. I place it on the incision and it help me pop the cyst. In other words, this product has many uses.
Madison d.
Madison d.
Love the way this feels in my hands and on my face! The absorbing factor of this is amazing! Totally in love and can't get enough! Wish I'd found it sooner
Alix G.
Alix G.
Love 😍 this cloth! It is smooth and gentle on my skin. It doesn't hold water & become grimy or moldy! Perfect for skin care.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Winnipeg
this cloth feels very soft on the skin and it has a nice feel to it. I've used it to wash my face with my face wash before and it wasn't really a significant part of my routine. I think I would use this more after a face mask to wipe any spots that I missed. I personally like how it feels but I wouldn't buy it again since I don't think it really makes any difference.
Silvija K.
Silvija K.
VIENNA
This is a realy one of the best night creams ever! when you take it on your face you feels how it works! the Face is soft and cosy and the wrinkles seams to go away,just in minutes! when you wake up in the morning your face is glowing and soft andmthe soft wrinkles are gone! wunderful product!
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
Oxfordshire
I bought this thinking it would be really soft and would not rub my skin really hard leaving a red face behind but I was not impressed my skin suffered form acne and it rubbed at my acne and made my whole face sore
Laura S.
Laura S.
dewsbury, West Yorkshire
great face cloth use to remove makeup with cleanser pretty aforadable and can be washed and used again remove most matched with a cleanser a most have in my opion
Grace L.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I use this washcloth daily along with Pond's Cold Cream to remove my makeup. I enjoy using this washcloth a lot because of the softness, except the part where it's hard to wash off the makeup on the cloth.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
I felt that Tish product was grate for my skin type because it is not harsh on my skin and was very soothing