BY THE BODY SHOP

This silky-soft cloth is the gentlest way to wash your face. Washable by hand in warm, soapy water or in the delicate cycle of the washing machine. Pair with your favorite cleanser. see more...

Buy on Amazon
petra r.
petra r.
Review for: The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Facial Washcloth One Size
I bought it because i knew i would need it for a special occasion/reason. I had open heart surgery and there was a cyst on my incision. I got my towelette wet and place it in the microwave. I place it on the incision and it help me pop the cyst. In other words, this product has many uses.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I use this washcloth daily along with Pond's Cold Cream to remove my makeup. I enjoy using this washcloth a lot because of the softness, except the part where it's hard to wash off the makeup on the cloth.
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
Oxfordshire
Review for: The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Facial Washcloth One Size
I bought this thinking it would be really soft and would not rub my skin really hard leaving a red face behind but I was not impressed my skin suffered form acne and it rubbed at my acne and made my whole face sore
Laura S.
Laura S.
dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Review for: The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Facial Washcloth One Size
great face cloth use to remove makeup with cleanser pretty aforadable and can be washed and used again remove most matched with a cleanser a most have in my opion