The Body Shop Love Me Butter Fruity Body Butter Trio Gift Set uploaded by Stacy L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A great gift idea for the tree, travel or one for every night, this body butter trio of fruity fragrances features sweet Strawberry, zesty Satsuma and exotic Coconut. Our iconic Body Butter is made with Community Trade shea butter for intense hydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle M.
The satsuma one smells incredible. I needed lotion for winter, so I went sniffing around Ulta, testing a few of The Body Shop body butters on my arm. I think most of the testers were old because they didn't really smell like much. I opened the satsuma one and the scent exploded out of it. I put a bit on my elbow to make sure it was actually a good lotion and decided to buy it. On my way to the register, a fellow customer asked me what perfume I was wearing and then the store associate commented on it as well. It doesn't take much to moisturize and it lasts almost all day. Probably my favorite lotion ever.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I loveeee the body shop but this is my absolute favorite. Smells amazing and makes my skin sooo soft and hydrated. I love visiting the body shop to see all the new items coming out for the season coming up. Highly recommend and the price is decent. love
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I love love love The Body Shop body butter. I have tried every scent and love almost all of them. I buy these multi packs for travel or my purse. There is nothing like these body butters. They smell AMAZING and are super duper hydrating. I use them constantly on my tummy while pregnant and have strong positive associations with these. Love! Ride or die!.
Aria T.
I love these body butters by tbs! They smell divine and keep my skin moisturized. The only thing i dont like is that it gives an oily look to the skin and is too thick so its hard to rub it onto the skin. It pulls at the skin which can cause wrinkles
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
These butters are awesome, really. I remember my first one, it was strawberry taste))) what i like the most in these butters is their long lasting smell on your body and feeling of deep moisturizer. The diversity of smell atracts you all tge time.
Cristina A.
tracy, CA
OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE BUTTERS FOR MY SKIN, I really love how much help my skin to feel rehydrate, and soft, I love to used every single day , and have really good aroma, for sure I will buy it again.
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I had used this product for myself and thought it would be a perfect gift for my sister. She loves to use it and actually went out and bought more. It lasted a while for her and she loves the scent. I would recommend it for anyone looking to get a gift for someone.
Katie M.
Great smells! It's not my absolute favorite lotion, but it is definitely a good lotion. It doesn't last a whole long time but it is a good amount for the price. I would recommend it if you want a little travel sized product.
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Love the Body Shop body butter! Goes on smooth and not greasy. Your skin absorbs it quickly and it keeps your skin hydrated all day! Use after one of their sugar scrubs for amazing results!
Charlotte M.
Storrs Manfld, CT
This stuff smells amazing. The containers are smaller than I expected but I think the value is pretty good, considering a little goes a long way. I also like that I can kind of hide them around- one on my dresser, one by the door, and one in my purse so my hands are always nice and smooth. I love them!