The Body Shop Love Me Butter Caring Body Butter Trio Gift Set

A great gift idea for the tree, travel or one for every night, this body butter trio of fabulous fragrances features refreshing Fuji Green Tea, delicate British Rose and bestselling Shea. Our iconic Body Butter is made with Community Trade shea butter for intense hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Love Me Butter Caring Body Butter Trio Gift Set!
Santiago de Chile
I love the Body Shop products and specially I love the butters in winter, beacuse I fell my skin more moisturized
Rugby, Warwickshire
Heard these are amazing, would love to try them and have been waiting for the one in my town to have them
Ulaanbaatar
Absolutely love this product, i use all the time. Has a good value, quite pricey but worth it.
I absolutely adore the body shop and all their products. Very soothing, gentle, great quality.
Mississauga, ON
This is the perfect gift for one person or split apart for different stocking stuffers

Looking for your answer?