The Body Shop Love Me Butter Caring Body Butter Trio Gift Set uploaded by Mega M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A great gift idea for the tree, travel or one for every night, this body butter trio of fabulous fragrances features refreshing Fuji Green Tea, delicate British Rose and bestselling Shea. Our iconic Body Butter is made with Community Trade shea butter for intense hydration. see more...

lydia o.
Merced, CA
This is a very good gift and self product. I recommend it smells great also. I used it every day
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
I love their body butters so this Christmas I bought these for stocking stuffers. They were a big hit. I usually just through one of these in my purse and use it whenever my hands are in desperate need of moisture. The sent are great. I get a lot of compliments. They are also well priced.
Mia B.
Carlisle, Carlisle
I received this gift set off a friend for Christmas last year I still have some left now. It's perfect to put on a night but I find it abbot heavy for in the day. I would but the larger individual pots next time.
sneha v.
Body shop body butters are to die for. The are extremely rich and creamy and does take a few minutes to get absorbed into the skin. However it seals in the moisture well, leaving the skin soft and supple. Best of all, it smells heavenly and the scent lingers on for long. Best to use post shower, in the night .
Allyssa E.
Columbia
Love this body butter! I use it every time after I exfoliate with a body scrub! It leaves your skin so soft and moisturizer! It's very gentle and good for sensitive and dry skin. I would recommend these body butters to anyone!
Khadija N.
Body shops body butters are my hot favourites their body butters are love love love specially tha starwberry and the shea butter yaas!!! ❤
Mega M.
I love all the varian of this product, and this product not sticky at all.. I have dry body skin.. And this product working for me..
Racine A.
Fort St, BC
I absolutely love my body butter from the body shop! I always wear it everyday! Smells so good and so hydrating for my skin!
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
It's very moisturizing if you have a very dry skin then it's perfect for you because it keep your skin hydrated all day
nayara c.
valencia
me gustaria probarlo me han dicho que en muy bbuen producto y muy recomendable, y ademas con un embalaje muy divertido