The Body Shop Love Me Butter Caring Body Butter Trio Gift Set uploaded by Mega M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A great gift idea for the tree, travel or one for every night, this body butter trio of fabulous fragrances features refreshing Fuji Green Tea, delicate British Rose and bestselling Shea. Our iconic Body Butter is made with Community Trade shea butter for intense hydration. see more...

Veronica R.
San Benito
This trio allowed me to try 3 different scents without having to commit to a single one. The British Rose was a bit overwhelming when it came to scent, The green tea was soothing.
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA
Love this set. Came with three great scents in cute packaging. Gave them away as gifts and the recipients loved them. Best body butter I have tried and the scents are amazing.
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
Never had the exact heart shaped gift box . But the body butters are absolutely fabulous making my skin feeling nice smooth lucious , leaving a wonderful scent .
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I haven't tried this product yet but I'd surely like to have my own... By any chance within the #Voxbox can I receive it?please and thank you
krystle m.
First time I got this is wasn't that impressed it was more of a paste and left my skin feel nasty, as if I had put Mudd on my skin
Katelyn R.
Pearland, TX
This is a great gift to give or keep for yourself. The scent is amazing and the products feel very luxurious on your skin.
Jackie K.
Georgetown, KY
I love the body butter! The smells are delicious and true. It's so thick and creamy and makes your skin feel like a baby!!
Desiree M.
Cumming
Absolutely love this one. It smells amazing and my skin always feels good . It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after
Dannii B.
Love body butter! Body shop is one of my favorites! Smells great in most scents and always creamy and hydrating
Allison H.
Jackson, MS
It left my skin very silt with a wonderful scent. It may be a touch too greasy but it lays a long time!

Amazon