The Body Shop Love Me Butter Caring Body Butter Trio Gift Set uploaded by Mega M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A great gift idea for the tree, travel or one for every night, this body butter trio of fabulous fragrances features refreshing Fuji Green Tea, delicate British Rose and bestselling Shea. Our iconic Body Butter is made with Community Trade shea butter for intense hydration. see more...

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
I love the way it feels against my skin. I feel so soft and smooth after and my skin always looks and feels so hydrated. It can sometimes feel a little sticky but that is only when too much is put on. overall a great product!
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
I love using body butters and when i saw this gift set i had to try it. The packaging and design is really pretty. Theres three different body butters to try out and they all smell and work great. My favorite was the tea rose.
Canny C.
Their body butter is amazing! It helps sooth and moisten my dry skin in the winter months and my feet are VERY dry. Been lotioning them up with this for a month now and smells great!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
The boy shop will always be one of my favorite products. It's very gentle and smells amazing. It's very long lasting. And it's a great gift to give. I haven't found any cons with this product. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Love all of these sets. They're super moisturizing and a great value for the price. All of them smell AMAZING and I feel like they make the perfect gifts during the holidays. Absolutely I would recommend these to anyone!
Samantha V.
boynton beach, FL
These are not the best but it certainly gets the job done . It will be soft when I first put it on but sometimes I see my skin ending up a lil dry later. It does not last long at all , on the bright side it smells good .
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omgg I'm in love with this it's like a box of chocolates but even better !! Very gentle products no cons only pros very very cute packaging nice scent very fruity and relaxing I recommend it to others
Elsa E.
This body butter is a great set for Christmas gifts. I bought mine at ultra. Price is right, I personally don't love this body butter but have a lot of friends that like it. I buy it for them every year🙂
Dolores T.
Clifton Park, NY
We love this product so much that I bought extra gift sets this year to cheer some friends and family for Christmas in hopes they will become a regular to this product line.