BY THE BODY SHOP

This super-soft precision brush is just what you need to perfectly apply lipstick or concealer. Outline and paint with our cruelty-free brush for exact results.

• Lipstick and concealer brush
  • Super-soft synthetic hair
  • Cruelty-free

The synthetic hairs we use in our brushes are specially cut to feel gentle on the skin, and will withstand daily use for a long time without flattening.

Jenice S.
This brush is great for cut creases! The thicker handle makes it easier to use, and gives to more control. The bristles are nice and soft, and it's light weight
Shaylee B.
I love this brush. I haven't any issues with mine and have even bought two extras over the years to replace the ones I have lost when I am traveling. The brush helps my lipstick last longer and it allows me to give a nice cupid's bow on my top lip. I think a good, quality lipstick brush is a must for lipsticks.
Emma R.
I love love love this brush I use it all the time. Although I use it for my eye shadow. I find that it’s amazing to use for adding thin lines of eye shadow. One thing I would say is that personally I find it hard to clean
Natalie D.
Very smooth bristle feels nice to use on the skin and lips. Tiny nib gives you great control in applying product, easy to clean and lasted along time. Pricy but worth the investment
Cee C.
Bailieboro , ON
I don’t find that the shape of the brush is what I’m looking for. It is too thick to make precise edges for the lips. The quality is very nice and soft, and the shape of the brush is weighted nicely. It has new shed on me.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
This brush is so soft. I have only used it to apply lipstick as I tend to go for larger brushes than this to apply concealer, but as a lipstick brush it sweeps the pigment on perfectly. I have also used this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes so I can definitely say this is a multipurpose brush!