THE BODY SHOP® Lipscuff uploaded by HAery H.THE BODY SHOP® Lipscuff uploaded by HAery H.THE BODY SHOP® Lipscuff uploaded by HAery H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Buff your lips beautiful with our smoothing, exfoliating and nourishing lipscuff. This handy stick gently sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal softer, moisturised lips.

All Ingredients

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax) (Stabiliser), Ethyl Macadamiate (Ethyl Macadamiate) (Skin Conditioning Agent), Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Emulsifier/Emollient), Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Oil) (Skin Conditioning Agent), Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Candelillate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyethylene (Opacifier), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Lanolin Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Stearalkonium Hectorite (Viscosity Modifier), Ficus carica (Skin Conditioning Agent), Boron Nitride (Bulking Agent), Carnauba (Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Ricinus communis (Castor Oil) (Emollient), Propylene Carbonate (Solvent), Mentha viridis (Fragrance Ingredient), Mentha piperita (Peppermint Oil) (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Menthyl Lactate (Fragrance Ingredient), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Flavour), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour), CI 42090 (Colour).

Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
It was ok...it fell apart quickly and when you tried to push to get more scrubbed off it would just melt. It didn't last me very long either. The lady in the store talked me into buying it but I don't think I will purchase it again in the future.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
WOW talk about amazing. This really gets all of that dead skin off of your lips! I've been searching and searching and by me strolling into the body shop one day and giving this product a try, I couldn't be any happier. Voila the PERFECT lip scrub! The price isn't bad compared to other lip scrubs (but those ones aren't that great). Try not to scrub too hard! Enjoy if you do give this a try!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
I used to use this years ago and I loved it when I first found it. It takes dead skin off your lips and there's stuff in there to moisturize. But after a while it gets a little cruddy because of all the dead skin and it can get pretty crumbly.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This stuff is good, but I think you can find something just as good for a cheaper price!!! I would offer something like ELF's lip scrub!! It's only a dollar and works just as good. I don't think I will be buying this product again.
Jennifer S.
This product has been around for over 15 years and I still love it! Scrubs all that dry skin off and has a nice minty flavor/scent. The best packaging for a lip scrub as well.
Sofia H.
Tampa,FL
This lip scuff is excellent! I use it every morning to help prep my lips for when I apply lipstick, it's great for getting the dead skin off and making my lips lovely and smooth.
Nicole H.
Love this stuff!! Makes my lips so smooth and picture perfect! It feels amazing! You know it's working when you start to use it. Love!
B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.
This is the best product to go for while traveling. You don’t always have to make home made scrub you can just buy a ready made one and take it with you during your vacation.
I have used this product for two years and honestly I can’t lie it does help my lips to be clean and smooth as long as possible.

How to use:
I used to use it twice a day in the morning and before bed. Just take the product and apply a fine layer on your lips, then massage your lips in a circular motion for few seconds, and finally just rinse it with cool or warm water.

After drying your lips you can use the vitamin E oil or your favorite lip balm.

هذا المنتج هو احد المنتجات المفضله لدي، لانه سهل الاستخدام والحمل.
بدلاً من صناعة مقشر منزلي يمكنك دوماً شراء هذا المقشر وحمله معك خاصتاً في ايام العطلات.
لقد استخدمت هذ المنتج لمدة سنتين وبكل صدق لقد ساعد على الحفاظ على نظافة ونعومة شفتي لأطول مدة ممكنة.

كيفية الاستخدام:
ضعي كمية كافية من المنتج على شفتيك ثم قومي بعمل مساج خفيف لها بحركة دائرية لبضع ثوانِ. ثم قومي بشطف شفتين بماء فاتر او دافئ.

يمكن استخدام زيت فيتامين E او اي نوع مفضل لديك من مرطبات الشفاه.
Zoe P.
Exeter
I love using this product on my lips, it has small particles which remove excess skin on the lips and has a moisture balm which leaves your lips moisturised and smooth! I will use this product nearly everyday. The only negative is the packaging, I hate the slanted lid and if you put the lid on the wrong way and try to fix it in the right place you can cause the lipstick to stick to the top of the tube.
Leanne B.
If all of the lip scrubs I have tried, this has to be my least favourite. It comes in a tube, so it looks like a lipstick and has a nice minty scent. I found this to be quite expensive for how rubbish it preformed.
Unlike other lip scrubs where you take some product and apply it with your fingers/brush or whatever this you apply like a lipstick. It would get foundation on it off my lips and I was constantly cleaning it and loosing product . The scrubbing particles in this where too large and bits would just fall off. This is the worst product iv purchased from the body shop by far!
Izabella K.
Waterloo , ON
Is this similar to the elf lip scruff?