BY THE BODY SHOP

Keep your hair smooth and tangle-free with our must-have paddle brush. The pins help stimulate the scalp and distribute natural oils, for healthy hair that shines.

mimi l.
Eau Claire, WI
I love bodyshape and this brush didn't disappoint! I got it online. I have super thick hair and it was way better than other brushes. I find paddlebrushes work better with my hair and the cost was affordable
Nidhi S.
Elkton, MD
A brush is supposed to just be a brush, right? Normally yes but this brush almost magically reduces my frizz and I don't have to tug to detangle! Worth the money!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I love this brush. My hair is on the thicker side and it glides through it without any issue! I've had it for about 5 years and it looks brand new. It's easy to clean and holds up well!
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
This is by far my favorite paddle brush of all time! It makes your hair so soft and smooth, and de-tangles like a pro!
Natasha M.
St, NL
This has got to be the nicest brush I've used on my hair. The bristles are the hard plastic kind but the rounded tip and distance between bristles allows me to use it even on wet hair. I use this brush everyday and would 100% recommend it!