BY THE BODY SHOP

This head-to-toe body wash for men has a fresh green scent. It leaves skin and hair clean and fresh.

200 ml

200 ml200 ml200 ml200 ml

Kistna Hair & Body Wash

ITEM 17293

SIZE

INGREDIENTS

The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Panthenol (Hair Conditioning Agent/Skin Conditioning Agent), Glyceryl Laurate (Emulsifier), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Quaternium-80 (Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
My current body wash. I think it is a unisex smell and not just for men. It foams up nice and gets the body really clean. I like it more as a body wash than a shampoo and I have tried it as a shampoo a couple times.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I really like this product especially for viajer that is two in one also leaves quite smooth hair and also serves my husband so we just have to bring this product Their presentation is very pretty and practical , its fragrance is fresh citrus
I recommend it especially if you are looking for a practical product that offers all in one
Vanessa M.
This is a great product. I like the fact that it's for your hair and body. Takes a step out of the whole process. lol Will buy it again. Don't really remember how much it was. Just that it was affordable. Yes, I do recommend this for everyone that likes body washes.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
So I don't actually use this personally, but I used to work at the Body Shop and am still very familiar with their men's line. I always used to recommend the Kistna line to anyone looking to buy gifts for men and it was always a hit! Sometimes I even still get it for friends.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
It's personal taste - but for my hair and body this works. Fresh without an overpowering sent.I have been using this for years.The best-smelling body wash on the planet.
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
I got the best deal on this Mango gift set at Ulta. It comes with body scrub, shower gel & body butter. The mango scent is great and all of the products leave your skin feeling awesome.
Katie S.
Love the smell of this stuff. However, I do feel that it makes a better body wash than shampoo. It tends to leave my hair feeling quite dry compared to my normal shampoo. The smell can't be beat though so I would recommend this on that alone.
This product is amazing! It thoroughly moisturizers my hair and is very good at cleansing my skin. You can get a lot of usage out of the bottle for how much you pay. I will definitely buy this product again, no question.
Pam W.
Fargo, ND
This Shower Cream is really a treat to use. I loved how soft and luxurious it felt. Although it was very moisturizing, I wouldn't mind even a bit more of the long-lasting moisture!
This is sooooooooo good to use on my hair I absolutely adore it since I've got thick long hair not many products agree with it but this definitely does

Amazon