THE BODY SHOP® Kistna Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sierra M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This eau de toilette for men combines fresh citrus top notes of grapefruit and lemon with a herbal heart and base notes of cedarwood and vanilla.

• Fresh, aromatic scent
  • Light eau de toilette

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, t-Butyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Denatonium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal.

Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
This is what my boyfriend uses every day for his cologne and I just love it ! He has had it for almost a year and there's still some left ! A little goes a long way and the scent stays for awhile. I bought this for him because I love the scent and I am seriously just a Body Shop Store junkie ! I love all their products and everything they stand for so buying from them is an easy decision for me .
Jock G.
it is always a sure hit for me when it comes to body shop sects. easy on the nose. not too pricey and midrange . Easy to use spray bottles. I would readily recommend it. Effective to make you smile when using. I'm always satisfied.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Smells amazing and helped me feel alive again! Very effective and affordable and love that it's so easy to use! Simple steps to gaining nice smells and feeling fresh! Definitely plan to purchase again and again
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
This is probably my favorite Cologne from The Body Shop. It's fresh but still gives a subtle masculine scent. Definitely makes you turn your head to see who walked past you wearing this. We sell out of this product all the time!
K S.
This is my favorite scent for men. I have continuously bought it over the years. It is always a hit. It's masculine and clean scented. No over powering at all perfect balance.
Nechama K.
Love it so much I just can't live without it however I can't live with out it was filling out the form of a new phone so new
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man. he has a very good at the end of the most important thing is that the best way. it is . The only thing is
Sierra M.
Clean musky smell. Lasts long on the skin . Great day time scent but strong enough to be a night out fragrance.
Heather D.
Stuff is amazing. It smells so good! Really makes hair soft and non frizzy. I use this stuff a lot.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this stuff especially when some when blows it up in there this saves a couple lives