BY THE BODY SHOP

Immerse yourself in the fruity scent of strawberry as you lather up with our soap-free bodywash. This shower gel is perfect to nourish and envelop your skin in softness.

• Shower Gel
  • Cleanses the skin
  • Leaves skin feeling soft
  • Lather-rich
  • Soap free
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil
  • Community Trade honey from Ethiopia

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (pH Adjuster), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Viscosity Modifier), Fragaria Ananassa Seed Oil/Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil (Natural Additive), Benzophenone-4 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Natural Additive), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colour), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colour).

• I have been looking for a new shower gel and I've heard t...1 Answers
  • Out of all the sents, which is the best?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the different ones.7 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Jumbo Strawberry Shower Gel
  • "Love this shower gel! It lasts for a long time (I usually use two pumps into a loofah), and it feels pretty moisturizing. I definitely do not feel dry after using it! I prefer using the Olive one, which complements my Olive body butter very well. Will definitely use it again!" in 4 reviews
Brenda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I own this product in the Grapefruit scent and it is Amazing! It smells just like fresh cut grapefruits, and it reminds me of Summer! It gets me moving and awake in the morning. It just makes me happy to use it. There are less bubbles than regular soap, but I can live with that. No flimsy soap residue like some soaps and body washes. I think this is a really great find. I also love the fact that they carry a jumbo sized bottle, which makes it last longer for me without repurchase. Leaves my skin feeling soft without drying. And I love the fact that I smell like Grapefruits! Overall, I really like this shower gel and I think it is worth the purchase.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This review is really for the satsuma shower gel. My sister in law sent it to me as a gift and the smell is amazing. If you love citrus scents, this is the perfect match for you. I found that with two pumps, it suds up lovely. The scent lasts a long time on my skin. Now I'm wondering if there is a lotion/body cream to match. Either way, I LOVE this shower gel.
Kari N.
Raleigh, NC
First off, this review is for the Satsuma shower gel. I love love love the smell. That is some citrusy goodness. With that being said, I hate that is doesn't suds up when you shower. I like bubbles. I have to use 5-6 pumps to get the same amount of bubbles I get with a half pump of Dove. So while the smell is amazing, the cost per use has me giving this fewer stars.
Colleen S.
Boulder, CO
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is the best shower gel that I have found. The satsuma and raspberry are my favorite scents. It leaves your skin smelling amazing, and i find people asking me what I use because they continue to smell the scent throughout the day. It is light on the skin, and I often have sensitive skin to products with certain scents. This one is perfect.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this is a product I will be re-purchasing when my no-buy strike is over. For 15 bucks I get my moneys worth, it only takes one or two pumps at most for a nice smelling shower. I also love how it leaves my bedroom smelling amazing while I'm showering :P
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
The Body Shop shower gels are pretty much like any other shower gel, as best that I can tell. Depending on which scent you get, there are some differences: strawberry has a strange plastic note to the fragrance, vanilla lingers on the skin for hours, and the coconut is pleasantly moisturizing.
Brittany H.
Seriously love the body show and their amazing products. What I love most is that there products actually smell like the fruit it is modeled after mostly because the fruit is in the product. Mainly all natural ingredients. This doesn't break me out and the smell is just AMAZING!
Jazzy W.
The body shop products use to make me so excited; over the years the quality of the product seemed to change to me; the shower gels and lotions still smell nice but the scents don't last long and the body wash kind of leaves your skin dry.
I can not stop using these shower gels, they have such a nice scent and also don't test on animals which is such a great thing. I use this everyday and makes my skin feel so good. It is of very great value and isn't pricey at all. I would highly recommend this product.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Has anyone tried the different ones.
Samantha C.
Arlington, WA
Out of all the sents, which is the best?
Jade S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking for a new shower gel and I've heard this one is great but I have very sensitive skin my question is will this product irritate my sensitive skin?