BY THE BODY SHOP

Details-

The Body Shop rich and creamy Shea Body butter easily absorbs into skin helping to condition, soften, and smooth while preventing dryness. Delicious, creamy, and decadently thick, indulge your skin in a deliciously nutty scent.

• Nourishing Body Butter
  • Delicious nutty scent
  • 48-hour ultra-rich moisture
  • Made with Community Trade Shea Butter from Ghana

The Body Shop's Community Trade shea butter is hand-crafted in Ghana by the Tungteiya Shea Butter Association is made up of over 475 women in 11 villages around Tamale, northern Ghana. Each woman takes two days to carefully produce the 25kg of butter; the rich kernels of 28 shea nuts are packed into every ultra-moisturizing Shea Body Butter. Their trade partnership with the Tungteiya Association has provided them with income and money to fund water pipes, access medial care and better housing and education. The ultra-nourishing shea butter they receive from them makes up this highly-nourishing, best-selling Shea bath & body range.

Ingredients-

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) (Emollient), Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Babassu (Orbignya Oleifera) Oil (Emollient), Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Fragrance (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Caramel (Colour), F D & C Yellow No 5 (Colour).

Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Ok let ya in on a secret.. if you suffer from those annoying red bumps on your upper arm & maybe you’ve been told there’s nothing you can do or there’s nothing the doctor can do & you just got to live with them. BS! Go to The Body Shop and order some body butter in shea butter & apply it especially after showers, twice daily. Those bumps will be gone in no time!!!!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I initially picked this up for my father actually. He has very dry skin and asked if I l knew of something that would help. I saw this at ulta and figured it would help. After he’d used it a few times and said it worked great I decided to give it a try. I used this as a full body lotion after a shower and was immediately glad I did. My skin was so smooth and hydrated. It soaked right into my skin. I even felt the hydration a day after I used it. My skin was still very moisturized and felt great. The scent is to die for as well. I love shea butter and cocoa butter scents. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I recently bought another jar in a different scent!
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
I mean come on... this shea body butter it the bomb! I am so impressed with how smooth it goes on and it is so effective for dry skin! I love the container it comes in and it is gentle as can be for my dryness. I would totally recommend to friends and family.
L'oreale T.
I have psoriasis and this has changed my skin. This keeps it moistured all day long without feeling oily. I have been using this for many years and it has never let me down. They come in several different sizes so you can even get a travel size for vacations. @thebodyshop
Sydney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like using this body butter for my legs after I get out of the shower to keep them nice and smooth. However, this product takes a long time to sink into the skin, which makes it get on clothing if you touch the area of skin you put it on to the clothing.
Krystal A.
Modesto, CA
My husband LOVES this body butter. It smells clean and is very moisturizing. I buy this large one for him and he uses it every day. I am going to have to go get him another one for valentines day because he is out again.
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
This body butter is simply amazing. It goes on easy and doesn't leave your hands greasey. It works great leaving my body to feel nice and smooth.
Jessie J.
Newark
Omg! Love love love! The smell is great and definitely leaves my skin smooth as a baby' s bottom right after use.
andrea m.
San Diego, CA
Good body butter. I usually use it auger a shower. Leaves my skin soft with no residue.
cassandra c.
Halifax, NS
Excellent body moisturizer. I would typically buy straight up shea butter but this was on sale for $11 and it's a HUGE amount. How could I pass up such a deal? My skin has been so soft since I've started using it...my boyfriend remarks constantly how soft my skin is. I plan to buy tubs of this to gift to my mom and daughter for Christmas. It smells lovely and feels great!

Amazon