The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Mariya H.The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Erin p.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to Japan with cherry blossom. Inspired by a spring day in Kyoto, this romantic, captivating eau de toilette from our Scents of the World fragrance collection features a blend of floral and hinoki wood accords. Fruity-floral scent. Layer with other Japanese Cherry Blossom products to build the fragrance. Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette see more...

Sophia T.
For a moderately priced brand, the smell is quite lovely. I love a garden smell, it’s not overpowering and paired with the lotion the smell lasts all day long. I purchased this from the body shop store and if I ran out I probably would purchase again.
Kat C.
Vancouver , WA
The smell was great and I loved the way the bottle looked it lasted me a long time it was a good quality product and it wasn't to pricey I liked the product and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product
Elaine K.
I just started getting into perfumes this year, and I love this scent! It's very light and romantic without being overpowering. It lasts for hours and it is perfect for daily wear. I love it!
Iva M.
Oakland, CA
I do not wear fragrance, just body lotion, but this is an exception. I absolutely love this scent. Very light and mystifying.
Erin p.
Mims, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance! It is a light scent. Not as sweet smelling as other brands. Perfect for everyday wear.
Mariya H.
salmiya
Japanes cherry blossom fragrance mist.
With natural and organic ingredients.
I use it as an everyday mist
I love the fragrance
😍 im actually a perfume lover !!!
Yes 😍I would buy it again
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
del b.
This body shop body spray is amazing, i love it so much, i love the scent so much its my personal favourite. I got this in a gift set with a body lotion and wash, and when you use it all together it makes you smell amazing. Overall i would purchase again as mine is nearly is gone :(
As for that i would definately recommend to anyone who likes cheryy blossom.
Linda Z.
My favorite scent in all perfumes is cherry blossom and the body shop does it really well. It's very refreshing despite being more a "sweet" smelling fragrance and is not overly floral or overpowering. I wear it with deodorant at times and though not recommended, it doesn't smell half bad! It's also a delight to use in combination with the body wash from the cherry blossom line. My boyfriend loves this when we hug and he nuzzles into my neck to get whiff. Would make for a nice signature scent.
Elyzza M.
Ipswich
This is the perfect light spray for everyday use. I love how clean and fresh it makes me smell. this product is quite affordable too. However I would like it to be a little more long lasting so I don't have to keep buying it every month, and it would be more affordable if it was every two/three months
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
I really like how long lasting this scent is and I love it because it's not super strong either so it doesn't bother you all day. Very subtle, clean and fresh. Almost like just getting out of the shower.