The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Erin p.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to Japan with cherry blossom. Inspired by a spring day in Kyoto, this romantic, captivating eau de toilette from our Scents of the World fragrance collection features a blend of floral and hinoki wood accords. Fruity-floral scent. Layer with other Japanese Cherry Blossom products to build the fragrance. Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette see more...

Kat C.
Vancouver , WA
The smell was great and I loved the way the bottle looked it lasted me a long time it was a good quality product and it wasn't to pricey I liked the product and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product
Elaine K.
I just started getting into perfumes this year, and I love this scent! It's very light and romantic without being overpowering. It lasts for hours and it is perfect for daily wear. I love it!
Erin p.
Mims, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance! It is a light scent. Not as sweet smelling as other brands. Perfect for everyday wear.
Iva M.
Oakland, CA
I do not wear fragrance, just body lotion, but this is an exception. I absolutely love this scent. Very light and mystifying.
del b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body shop body spray is amazing, i love it so much, i love the scent so much its my personal favourite. I got this in a gift set with a body lotion and wash, and when you use it all together it makes you smell amazing. Overall i would purchase again as mine is nearly is gone :(
As for that i would definately recommend to anyone who likes cheryy blossom.
Nermeen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this scent, smells like those cheap rose water toners you can get at any shop. Also doesn't stay on very long.
Claire J.
County down , Bangor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it's fresh and fruity not overpowering at all perfect all rounder day to day fragrance perfect for rest or play.
Maria R.
Mexico
Really delicate, nice scent. I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I like to use it as an every day fragrance. I just wish the scent lasted longer.
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how long lasting this scent is and I love it because it's not super strong either so it doesn't bother you all day. Very subtle, clean and fresh. Almost like just getting out of the shower.
Linda Z.
My favorite scent in all perfumes is cherry blossom and the body shop does it really well. It's very refreshing despite being more a "sweet" smelling fragrance and is not overly floral or overpowering. I wear it with deodorant at times and though not recommended, it doesn't smell half bad! It's also a delight to use in combination with the body wash from the cherry blossom line. My boyfriend loves this when we hug and he nuzzles into my neck to get whiff. Would make for a nice signature scent.