BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

THE BODY SHOP® Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

The Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette is a delicately sweet, floral eau de toilette made with hand-picked, cold-pressed cherry blossom petals, sweet magnolia and comforting hinoki wood.

• Delicate, sweet, floral scent
  • Contains extract of hand-picked Japanese cherry blossom petals
  • Community Trade sugar cane alcohol
  • Engraved multifaceted glass bottle
  • Suitable for vegans
  • The Voyage collection

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Guys do you have this beauty product?[product:the-body-shop-mini-eau-de-toilette-japanese-cherry-blossom] is this smell good??
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette!
Neeharika S.
Katy, TX
I can’t never really stop ranting about how great the product is for the price I payed. The perfume is one of the best and stands apart in appearance and it’s fragrance lasting all day long making me fall in love with the product all over again. Would definitely suggest the product any day ❤️
Christina L.
Taylor, MI
This is my little bottle of happiness! I just love the scent, it’s very cherry blossom, not too sweet. I feel that the body shop has the best spin on the Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance.
Maia O.
Brooklyn, NY
They sent text me back. I love the body shop because I used to shop there when I was younger and it’s a fun store their perfume smell nice I think
Kat C.
Vancouver , WA
The smell was great and I loved the way the bottle looked it lasted me a long time it was a good quality product and it wasn't to pricey I liked the product and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this product
Elaine K.
I just started getting into perfumes this year, and I love this scent! It's very light and romantic without being overpowering. It lasts for hours and it is perfect for daily wear. I love it!
Cecile C.
Oak Grove, KY
THE BODY SHOP® Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cecile C.
THE BODY SHOP® Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cecile C.
Es una loción de fragancia suave para aquellas mujeres que no les gusta las fragancias fuertes dura en tu cuerpo por mucho tiempo queda en tu ropa y su aroma es suave un poco dulce y fresco ideal para el verano es perfecto su fragancia cálida me encanta y lo tengo y lo volveré a comprar lo recomiendo y es muy accesible su precio es muy cómodo pruébala atrévete es una agua de cerezo asiática japonesa muy deliciosa
michanna M.
Washington, DC
This fragrance is subtle, clean, and floral. Out of all the “Cherry Blossom” fragrances on the market this is one of the nicer ones. The packaging is decent and a step up from some of the Body Shops other offerings, and the price point is pretty affordable.
Neeharika S.
Houston
Unique distinctive sweet smell would keep you energized through out your day. Priced right and is definitely worth a try. No one can hate this product
Eileen A.
East Lansing, MI
This one my favorite scents, and especially one of my favorite stores to buy it from! One of the reasons it’s my favorite is because first and foremost is the smell, it’s not too overwhelming but you definitely can smell it’s there, as well as other people as well. This is one of the few products I keep buying.
Stephanie P.
Englewood, CO
I love the smell of this. It is sweet and very floral. I don't constantly use it as it's not my go to perfume. But it is a nice scent and I do get compliments when I wear it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...