THE BODY SHOP® Italian Summer Fig Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This fresh, green eau de toilette blends the succulent scent of Italian summer fig with a feminine touch of Tuscan rose and envelopping amber. Layer with other Italian Summer Fig products to build the fragrance.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate (Antioxidant), Ficus Carica Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract (Humectant), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I got a sample of this with an online purchase from the body shops website and it's one of my favorite perfume samples to reach for especially in the summer. It's incredibly unique. It is more on the Fresh side which is strange for me because I usually shy away from those scents. It's also just a tiny bit masculine and I have had people say that out right don't like how it smells but I do and that's all that matters!
Blessing B.
The fragrance isn't long lasting but I don't mind. I love this woodsy scent with floral undertones. I got it when it was on sale I don't think I would have paid $15.00 for it. I would recommend this to others.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL
This is litterally my most must have product, it smells great and I do not think I can go a day without it.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
The product smells like heaven but the problem is that the scent fades away very fast
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was excited to try this product but was disappointed. I found the spray to be really really strong at first and then fade away quickly. I feel the need to reapply not long after. The smell was also a little funky. I love figs and I expected a nice sweet smell but was very disappointed. It's almost like a musty flower type smell. Not what I expected and not in a good way.
Chantelle R.
CARDIFF, Cardiff
This scent is beautiful! Defiantly reminds you of basking in the sun on holiday! I actually considered this a. Dupe for a limited pardon Loccitane brought out last year called Figuer Osmanthus! Lovely fresh notes! Reminds you of an almost fresh coconut sun screen scent!