THE BODY SHOP® Instamatte™ Compact uploaded by Emma R.THE BODY SHOP® Instamatte™ Compact uploaded by Becky A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A multi-tasking, mattifying compact will keep the skin looking and feeling fresh and naturally matte all day long.

All Ingredients

Triethylhexanoin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Polymethyl Methacrylate (Film Forming), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Polyethylene (Film Forming), Dimethicone (Emollient), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (Emulsion Stabilizer), Bentonite (Absorbent), Cellulose (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant).

Emma R.
Muskego
This is my go to, must have powder. It gives a great, even and finished look! Not to mention, it last a long time. It has pretty great coverage and often I can just wear concealer and this when I’m having a low makeup day.
Ohood M.
North Liberty, IA
I've been using this powder since forever. I sometimes use it after moisturizer and skip the foundation and my face looks brighter and clearer. I also sometimes use it as a setting powder and works great.
Stacey L.
It's a really nice mirror I had it for a long time now. I use it go to my eye makeup and of course it always makes me do a flawless wing. :)
Lisa R.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Love this primer! Keeps my oily skin from getting shiny. Reasonably priced and doesn't bother my super sensitive skin.
Becky A.
Derby, South normanton
Lovely packaging, comes with a sponge and mirror. Smooth application goes on really well. Highly recommended