THE BODY SHOP® Instamatte™ Compact uploaded by Emma R.THE BODY SHOP® Instamatte™ Compact uploaded by Becky A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A multi-tasking, mattifying compact will keep the skin looking and feeling fresh and naturally matte all day long.

All Ingredients

Triethylhexanoin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Polymethyl Methacrylate (Film Forming), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Polyethylene (Film Forming), Dimethicone (Emollient), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Dimethicone Crosspolymer (Emulsion Stabilizer), Bentonite (Absorbent), Cellulose (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant).

Ohood M.
North liberty, IA
I've been using this powder since forever. I sometimes use it after moisturizer and skip the foundation and my face looks brighter and clearer. I also sometimes use it as a setting powder and works great.
Emma R.
Muskego
This is my go to, must have powder. It gives a great, even and finished look! Not to mention, it last a long time. It has pretty great coverage and often I can just wear concealer and this when I’m having a low makeup day.
Stacey L.
It's a really nice mirror I had it for a long time now. I use it go to my eye makeup and of course it always makes me do a flawless wing. :)
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Love this primer! Keeps my oily skin from getting shiny. Reasonably priced and doesn't bother my super sensitive skin.
Ashley W.
Winnipeg
This product makes your finishing touch look flawless. It provides full coverage and covers any imperfection your foundation may not!
Anjali P.
Kingston
This powder is amazing! It is so soft and leaves a flawless finish on my skin. My favourite thing is their range of shades.
Becky A.
Derby, South normanton
Lovely packaging, comes with a sponge and mirror. Smooth application goes on really well. Highly recommended
Marie T.
Peterborough
Applies easily. Good quality and reasonably priced. Does not offer sun protection. Good for oily skin.
Rameen H.
Romsey
I love this product! It’s super easy to apply! Lasts a long time! Absorbs oil from the skin so it benefits my skin when I am concerned about acne and don’t want to apply foundation! Good for everyday basic makeup look! I go without foundation when I apply this sometimes! I use 003! Have tried other powders. I wouldn’t exchange this for anything

Amazon