The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Body Butter 6.7 Oz. uploaded by Yajaira R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Body Butter 6.7 Oz.
  • "I love body butters because i feel as if they are more moisturizing than just regular moisturizer. This one smells really good" in 7 reviews
  • "Makes your skin feel so soft and smells so good! It really deeply moisturizes so it's perfect for people with dry skin! " in 3 reviews
Olivia P.
Newark, DE
This moisturizer is fantastic! It even works in the winter when I’m so so so dry! It smells too good and I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on it!! The only thing, is that I wish it came in a squirt bottle thing. It’s a little strange to dig my fingers into a tub.
Hali T.
Knoxville, TN
I am absolutely in love with this product. It is worth every dollar. That scent is AMAZING and lasts for several hours. I've had this product for a few months, I use it every other day and I still have some left. It leaves my skin feeling so silky. I would recommend this to anyone. It made my dry skin go away and it makes me feel so fresh.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
I love any body butter from body shop. It's thick and once applied on skin it's so smooth. I use this after a nice hot shower and my skin smells so fresh and lovey. I love that it doesn't test on animals and would definitely suggest others to switch to body shop.
brittany f.
I love love love the body shop's body butters! This is one of the few products i trust to use daily. It wraps your body in a silk wonderland of cream, with so many different scents to chose from! You'll instantly feel confident with how good your skin looks feels and smells.
Harvey W.
State College, PA
I love the smell of the Body Shop Body Butters. My skin absorbs them very quickly and they do offer relief to my dry skin. However, to me, it does leave a bit of an oily residue that I don't like, so I do not use this product very often - maybe once every month or so.
Jessica D.
Cameron, Mo
Great and lasting scent. Creamy and smooth. Use one a day and keeps skin hydrated and smooth. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't aggregate it. Nice gentle formula. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good light scented body butter
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
I love the body butters from The Body Shop and I have bought several. This particular one is one of my favorites and I would buy it again. The jasmine smell is very prominent and I love the texture of the body butter on my skin. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this product!
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA
The Body Shop's body butter is a treat for the body. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and fresh. There are many varieties and scents to choose from, each one wonderful Indian Night Jasmine is tied for my favorite scent. It makes me feel exotic and feminine.
Jamaris S.
Love this body butter, it smells amazing!! I would so buy it again, I use it all the time and can't wait to get another one. I always refer this to friends because of how smooth and how amazing the scent is.
Margaret C.
I love this body butter! It hydrates and gently moisturizes my skin. I use it every day after I bathe and the jasmine smell is amazing! It has a great value for 6.7 oz and I would buy it again and again!