BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower with the sweet scent of honey. Work this vegetable based bar into a rich lather for skin that feels beautifully cleansed.

Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
Honeymark Manuka Honey Soap, 4 ounces Box
Omg! I adore HoneyMark Manuka Honey Soap 🍯! It smells so good you want to eat it! It leaves my skin so soft & hydrated! Highly recommend!
Juveriyah S.
Pomona, CA
It smells amazing and it's super creamy and soft. I didn't feel any residue and my skin get soft after using it. It is a bit expensive for the prince though and I wish it was more as I did like how it felt.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
Love love love this product. My favorite part is that it has honey and smells very good. It is not very pricey and does its job
Sophie W.
I love any products that are honey. Manuka masks creams anything. This soap is so nice on your skin and doesnt dry it out. Alot of other soaps ive used dries my skin out terribly and this doesnt. I was a first time user buying this and shall stock up again soon.
lolo S.
Riyadh
It is good at the beginning I thought that soap is not good for body I do not why I thought that any way I shocked after use this product It is really make your skin soft and new ❤
Licda Vanesa P.
Este jabón es todo una ricura deja la piel muy suave y sedosa, humecta bastante y nutre cada parte de tu cuerpo.
Deidre T.
Belleville , ON
I love their soaps. If you are looking for a fresh smell this is where to go. Great for that pre date shower.
D01-024605 Laura Virginia V.
Doral, FL
This great. I feel my hair more softly and straight... can bealive this product are amazing!!! 😍😍😍😍

back