THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Eau de Toilette

Delicately scent your skin in a fresh floral aroma. Each bottle contains sweet honey made from the nectar of wildflowers. Layer with other Honeymania™ products to build the fragrance.

Where is the body shop located? Do they have many stores in different states?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This scent is spot-on. It's honey to the core and it's so feminine and flirty. It's not too strong, nor does it have an overwhelming spice scent. It's bold without being too much and it stays with you without feeling like you're drowning in a perfume cloud.
Deserie A.
Cupertino
Smells lovely. I can’t get enough of the lively smell. Can’t find anything else that even compare to honeymania
Emily H.
Groveland, FL
Such a unique smell, but it smells exactly like honey. I love this perfume because it’s a very natural smell.
janet S.
Bearsville, NY
I really like this scent despite the undercurrent of what smells almost chemical to me. I haven't found another scent that is close to honey as this is, and it's not muddled with another scent so it's easily mixable.
Erin B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell for something casual! I always like to smell good but sometimes I want something light and airy and not to over whelming. Not to mention its a good price. Something I awlays keep in my purse.
Emilie T.
La Mesa, CA
This smells a little bit richer than the body butter version of this. It’s long lasting and goes with everything. I love it!
Jamie T.
West Covina
The honey scent is my favorite! Its not overwhelmingly sweet and my friends always ask what i use
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Eau de Toilette uploaded by Trenice C.
The scent is hard to describe! It does smell like honey but in a really delicious way. The packaging is a favorite of mine. The Body Shop makes these in almost all of their scents. I recommend !
Talani W.
Buckeye, AZ
THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Eau de Toilette uploaded by Talani W.
It is so rare for me to find a scent that works with my body and all the hustle and bustle I do throughout the day. This eau de toilette from the Body Shop is called Honey Mania and I love the way that the scent lingers and the compliments keep coming.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
I am obsessed with this scent. Just recently bought it for $14 and I have been wearing it everyday! I cannot wait to buy more! It's so light, airy and sexy!!!! I've gotten so many compliments!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...