BY THE BODY SHOP

Wrap your skin in the rich, floral fragrance of our Honeymania™ Nourishing Body Butter. The buttery texture hydrates skin for up to 48 hours, leaving it feeling softer, smoother and delicately scented. Our Honeymania™ range is enriched with organic Community Trade honey from Ethiopia, ethically harvested from sustainable sources that ensure bee communities continue to thrive.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colour), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colorant).

• How would you best describe the scent of the Honeymania l...4 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Body Butter
  • "This is my favorite out of all the scents they have I think this is the most moisturizing one of them all I really really recommend this one to everyone and the smell it's awesome." in 12 reviews
  • "The scent is very pleasant and natural, unlike other brands of body lotions that might have a overpowering smell. The butter itself is also very moisturizing and thick, great for my dry skin. This is my holy grail body lotion product!" in 10 reviews
Sarah S.
Great for smoothing and hydrating your skin. This body butter is amazing, it softens my body as well as hard to soften places like elbows and heels. This scent is a little too warm for me but I love how it makes my skin feel
HEATHER A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this body butter. It hydrates and makes my skin so soft and the smell is amazing. Its really thick but not greasy at all. The body shop makes the best body butters around!
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Love these body butters so much I have the mint one and it feels sooooo good on my skin, rub it on after a hot bath or shower and it feels amazing highly recommend it!!
Hailey H.
Bluefield, WV
These body butters are so soothing and moisturizing! Every scent smells amazing. Say bye bye to dry, flaky, winter time skin with these. I would certainly recommend these to others, in fact I actually buy these as Christmas gifts and my friends love them.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
This is one of my favorite smelling body butters. It is very thick but it leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have like 10 different smells in the body butter and I have nothing bad to say about any of them. The smell is very refreshing. Not to heavy not to light but just right.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I love this A lot I use this in combination with the honeymania bath gel. Moisturizing smell is very faint and can be used all year round.
Hydrating but doesn’t leave skin greasy like the hemp.
Virginia S.
Hammond
This is the most silkiest lotion that you can find.Its great on feet,elbows, and hands.The different fragrances are my favorite .The cucumber melon i love❤Your feet will expecially love you ❤
Grayson G.
25404
This stuff is heaven! It smells so clean and a soft scent. It really does moisturize well. I have eczema so my skin is very sensitive and it doesn't trigger it at all.
Maddie P.
Margaret
This is my favorite lotion/Cream the scent is just so refreshing. I love this lotion because it does not leave a sticky residue on your skin and it is so moisturizing.
Bonnie L.
How would you best describe the scent of the Honeymania line of products? I'm curious to try, but don't want it interfering with my other beauty products' scents.