The Body Shop - Honeymania Shower Gel 250ml uploaded by Jingshu H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This soap-free shower gel contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Lather up to envelop skin in a rich, floral scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This scent is heavenly!! Oh my word it is by far my favorite scent from the body shop! Trust me you need not only the body wash in this scent but the lotion! SO good!!!
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
This is my FAVOURITE BODY WASH OF ALL TIME. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel, it's also almost like a bathroom refresher, my whole shower area holds the smell and it's amazing! The Body Shop - Honeymania Shower Gel 250ml
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
I continue to purchase this exact product time and time again. The smell is amazing and the feel of it on my skin is also great. No other compares, i have tried different scents from the body shop as well and they are all amazing but overall this is my favorite.
Grace B.
This is my favorite body gel. The honey scent is incredible. It makes me feel like I am back to Bali again. The gel is rich and my skin feels soft and moist. I feel relaxed after use every time. My husband loves it too. I totally recommend this product.
Fenica P.
N charleston, SC
Once I tried this product line from body shop, i never change again. The fragrance, the formulation are just great. Shower gel, body butter, body scrub, body spray, are all amazing. It's a sweet smell but not flowery
Noire B.
This is my everyday body wash because I love anything honey related. It's fragrant but not too overwhelming, and has wildflower infusions. It has a decent lather. I love smelling like honey and flowers.
Jingshu H.
Redmond, WA
I loved this smell once I tried it in the store.
The product itself doesn't have anything special - Just like the normal show gel you can expect in the drug store Or grocery. But the smell, wow.
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and is very gentle on the skin. The smell lingers on your body even hours after using this.
One of the best shower gels from the body shop.
Tiffany D.
Alexandria, LA
Fabulous product with a lovely smell. I use this ever night and i love its distinct refreshing smell.
Catriona H.
Leicester , Leicestershire
I for one absolutely love anything related to honey, this shower gel smells heavenly and isn't too sickly sweet which some can be. It lathers up really well and is perfect for an indulgent relaxing shower at the end of the day. A must have product for any honey lovers.