The Body Shop Honeymania Eau De Toilette 30ml 1.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Discha Poppy P.The Body Shop Honeymania Eau De Toilette 30ml 1.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Talani W.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Spritz on this light eau de toilette for deliciously floral-scented skin. Each bottle contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of wildflowers. see more...

Buy on The Bod...*
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This scent is spot-on. It's honey to the core and it's so feminine and flirty. It's not too strong, nor does it have an overwhelming spice scent. It's bold without being too much and it stays with you without feeling like you're drowning in a perfume cloud.
Talani W.
Talani W.
Buckeye, AZ
It is so rare for me to find a scent that works with my body and all the hustle and bustle I do throughout the day . I also have two little ones that are very affected by senses phrase this is the first product that I have seen no reaction to. This eau de toilette from the Body Shop is called Honey Mania and I love the way that the scent lingers and the compliments keep coming.
Jas D.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
I am obsessed with this scent. Just recently bought it for $14 and I have been wearing it everyday! I cannot wait to buy more! It's so light, airy and sexy!!!! I've gotten so many compliments!
Discha Poppy P.
Discha Poppy P.
Shanghai
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ALL THE TIME

I had used this perfume for 2 years already, and I put it everywhere... on my office desk, on my bag, on my travel bag, and on my make up desk.

Obsess with the fragrance, it's not to sweet, little bit peachy-flowery smells and it's last long!!

The bottle is travel size but I can use it for one month.
I can't live without this product, although we need to reapply at least 3 times a day but for everyday use with those price, it's very good deal!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where is the body shop located? Do they have many stores in different states?