The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub 7.9 Ounce uploaded by Mônica M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This exfoliating body scrub has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains community fair trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. It gently sweeps away dead skin cells to leave skin feeling silky soft. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product it is wonderful I'm releaving dry skin. This body scrub smells so good and leaves your skin smooth and baby soft." in 4 reviews
  • "I bought this on a whim. I can say I honestly love it. It didn't break my sensitive skin out either. Absolutely amazing!" in 4 reviews
Kkbreezzyy 😁.
Mcdonough, GA
I got this scrub to use on my elbows and knees so they won't feel rough. And let me tell you! This stuff is AMAZING! The nice smell is just a plus, but the way this scrub made my body feel is unbelievable.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Although I generally attribute strong aromas with Body Shop products, this subtle honey scent was long lasting and neglected to clash with other products. It quickly became a favorite after purchasing on a whim from Marshalls and I will repurchase if I encounter it again! Would recommend to all looking for a gentle exfoliant with hydrating properties!  The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub 7.9 Ounce
Emily A.
Nashville
I am OBSESSED with this stuff. In the summertime I feel like I need to constantly exfoliate and moisturize, and this does the trick like no other. It's thick and the little crystals aren't too much to exfoliate 3-5 times a week. The smell is great and it makes my skin feel so soft and silky.
Jessica S.
I love this body scrub. It made my skin so smooth. It helps alot especially during winter when my skin tends to be more on the dry side. It also smells really good.
Jamie D.
Ballston Lake, NY
I've used body scrubs from The Body Shop before, but this wasn't like the others. Mir was much gentler than the peach scrub I have and a little thicker. Overall I didn't mind the thickness, it was almost like beeswax in that it left a slight waxy feel. The smell was pretty good, not my particular favorite, but not bad. The scrub wasn't as good as others, I didn't feel as invigorated after. I would say if you need a ore gentle scrub, like for sensitive skin, this could be an option for you.
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
This is literally the best product of all time! I have used millions of bath products. I love the body shop be chase they use natural ingredients that don't irritate my skin. The honeymania collection in particular smells amazing! Once I discovered it, I have not used anything else. It smells like a mix of honey and wild flowers. It's a beautiful scent and stays on my skin for hours! The scrub in particular exfoliates my rough and dry skin leaving it as smooth as can be. I would highly recommend this product!
Becky C.
This stuff is amazing. I've been using it for 3 years now. The smell is absolutely divine and I love how I smell after I use it. It's also a really great scrub. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. Also it's a really gentle scrub, so when it doesn't feel like I'm scratching my skin off when I use it. This is a must have if you ever go to the body shop. Just smell it. You won't regret itZ
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
If you have not tried the body shop products you are missing out! This scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and clean for the entire day. The product is worth the money. I would purchase again. The great thing about the body shop is that if you don't like an item, you can return it and they will work with you to find an item that works for your skin type!
Madeline S.
Knoxville, TN
This body scrub leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The smell lingers all day and smells absolutely incredible. It is gentle on sensitive skin, but takes care of difficult areas like rough knees and elbows. I highly recommend this scrub! The container lasts forever and a little goes a long way!
Brandi R.
Kutztown, PA
Anything from the Body Shop will leave your skin smooth and smelling great. The scent is light and lasts without overpowering your entire body. You will pay a little more for a product like this, but worth it! It's gentle and I would recommend to anyone who is looking to try something new. It's a fun scent to add to any collection. Give it a try!