3 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #96 in Bronzer

Give your skin an even, bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
Review for: Medium Matte
I'm very light skinned and have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn't look fake or is loaded with shimmer. I tried this in the store and thought it looked very natural. There is no shimmer and the powder doesn't settle into the fine lines forming in my skin. I use a big brush to add the product to my sun spots and it instantly makes my face glow. I've been using it for a few days and it looks great in all light. The powder lasts through my shift with no touch ups and I can tell there is enough product that it will be some time before I need to repurchase.
Jennifer H.
On my fair skin I use shade 01. It is a MUST HAVE for anyone with porcelain because it is so light & the tone is perfect. Very natural looking for added depth to the perimeter of the face. The texture of this bronzer is also super soft & blendable - it never looks patchy on my skin, even if I add it to bare skin on a light makeup day.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
I think this a fantastic bronzer, especially for the affordable price! This is such an amazing option for those ultra fair ladies out there, the shade 01 (the one I own) is perfect. I'm really surprised this doesn't receive more recognition. The texture is so soft and smooth, and the packaging is thin and easy to store.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is absolutely my favorite bronzing powder of all time. It is so soft and so pigmented but it is also very matte and I enjoy this finish and the way that it applies. I am actually about to be finished with the one I have now and then I'm going to re-purchase a new one I love this.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Review for: Medium Matte
Perfect perfect perfect! Smooth, finely milled formula. The color is neither orange nor grey/ashy. It's a perfect neutral bronzer!!! The packaging is adorable and I love the honeycomb print. It's my daytime bronzer because I know it doesn't look crazy or orange under natural sunlight!
This is perfect for the summer! This bronzer adds warmth back into the skin and creates a sun kissed look on the face. It is easy to use and blends perfectly and not too harsh on the skin. It is great for a light bronzer or contour and there is a range of shades for everyone.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I love this bronzer! It is easy to build and doesn't turn you orange. The bronzer is also lomg lasting. It is definitely great for beginners.

It is always very affordable especially compared to the Nars bronzer.

I definitely would recommend it.
Merrimack, NH
The Body Shop's Honey Bronzing Powder is one of my favorites of all time, especially for summer. This's easy to use, no mess bronzer lets you achieve the perfect summer glow you've been desiring.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Medium Matte
One of my favorite bronzers. I am extremely pale and this is light enough to work with my skin tone without looking orange
Devan B.
Devan B.
Hilliard, OH
I'm super pale and I wanted to have that summer glow without doing anything damaging to my skin and this is the trick.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Does anyone have this and Benefit's Hoola bronzer? How do they compare?
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Anyone know the price range of this product and where's the best online website to buy it is? Would really love to try it!!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had this bronzer sitting in my makeup bag for a few weeks, I'm waiting to run out of my sephora brand bronzer to try this one out. Does anyone know if this is good for people with acne? I struggle with clogged pores and a bumpy complexion, I was wondering if anyone has similar skin and used this product? Thanks!!!